• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

4everHeartBroken

4everHeartBroken

Feb 11, 2024
I think this is awful. Since I became suicidal or apparently at the "absolute lowest level of consciousness", then why do I feel more aware than EVER in my life since I started wanting to die? I believe it's my "awakening" and my new heightened awareness is what brought me to wanting to die. According to this chart, suicidal people fall into "vicitimhood". So when life throws you more curveballs than someone who's brain is able to be considered, "Enlightened", you are considered to be at a lower level of consciousness than them? I went backwards on this chart from "Hustle and Grind" to "Victimhood" apparently, when I've never felt more enlightened in my life! Or… Maybe I'm just crazy because I want to die. I wonder how some therapists view this chart. Your thoughts? ❤️

• Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: zanahori, Finalnight, Lostandlooking and 2 others
divinemistress36

divinemistress36

Visionary
Jan 1, 2024
Written by some toxic nonsense wannabe spiritual guru who has no clue what mentall illness/trauma is

Reactions: Hollowman, zanahori, LoiteringClouds and 12 others
EvisceratedJester

EvisceratedJester

|| What Else Could I Be But a Jester ||
Oct 21, 2023
Written by some toxic nonsense wannabe spiritual guru who has no clue what mentall illness/trauma is
Probably made by the type of person who would blame you for having depression and would tell you to "just smile and exercise a bit".

Reactions: LoiteringClouds, Sprite_Geist, everythingoes and 8 others
J

JenX

Jun 24, 2024
If I'm a victim, I'm a victim of myself! It's my own stupidity that caused the financial suicide first and soon physical.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: LoiteringClouds, 4everHeartBroken, Praestat_Mori and 1 other person
divinemistress36

divinemistress36

Visionary
Jan 1, 2024
My therapist would argue and show her this chart that if your Maslow Hierachy needs arent met then one cant thrive 1000006122

• Love
  • Aww..
Reactions: EvisceratedJester, Praestat_Mori, DoubleUp8 and 1 other person
E

estadiare

Aug 31, 2022
I went on their website and it's by a self-described "Chiropractic" and "spiritual mentor". Ignore that new-age spirituality scam.

Reactions: LoiteringClouds, Praestat_Mori, 4everHeartBroken and 1 other person
DoubleUp8

DoubleUp8

Gambler
Dec 14, 2023
The chart is total bullshit that doesn't account for all the random things that can occur in the life of 1 individual. I don't see anyone suicidal or not, rich or poor, from any walk of life having any use for such a chart. It's really pointless!

Reactions: Hollowman, pthnrdnojvsc, Oneness and 4 others
4everHeartBroken

4everHeartBroken

Feb 11, 2024
I went on their website and it's by a self-described "Chiropractic" and "spiritual mentor". Ignore that new-age spirituality scam.
I'm sorry. I copied and pasted the image without actually going to the site first. That's actually reassuring! I feel like some people try REALLY HARD to stay away from reality because eternal nothingness is too scary for some to face.

Reactions: LoiteringClouds, divinemistress36 and estadiare
thealteredmind

thealteredmind

Experienced
Apr 2, 2024
lol fucking bullshit I hate dumb idiots spiritualists gurus that believe "OH YOU ARE PERFECT THE WAY YOU ARE"

on the other hand, I don't blame external circumstances... no one did nothing to me. my life just sucks because it's what it is. I'm wrong, and I can't be corrected... so... DESTRUCTION IT IS!

• Yay!
Reactions: LoiteringClouds, AdamOndiAhman and divinemistress36
yxmux

yxmux

¥~¥
Apr 16, 2024
Typical moralist free will bullshit. I don't have anything else to say here.

Edit: I do have one thing actually. This is akin to calling "victims" psychopaths.

Reactions: 4everHeartBroken and divinemistress36