X

Xiaomi

Gone.
Aug 8, 2020
Due to bad choices and even worse relatives, going homeless next week is a huge possibility for me. Such a shame how everything went down. Not meaning to brag but I was a bit of an overachiever, yet a loner in the past in college. I have 2 degrees, lived in Australia for quite a while, even got a chance at student piloting. My only wish was to finish my PhD to become an animal handler/vet for sea life, like the ones you see at oceanariums.

But for some reason, one of my relatives have been using my name, misappropriating funds, embezzlement whatever's the right word for it. Years gone by I had no fuckin clue. So my inheritance gone down the drain. And naive me thought my life was going to turn out okay not having to work for a while after COVID since that was my lowest moment and about the same time I got into SaSu. My mental health was terribly fucked then. It still is, but at least I've found a bit of purpose, which was why I left SaSu for a bit to focus on Macau trip.

Fuck, I had it all for almost a year, even reconnected with a Ramona Flowers-esque girl from college. And everything turned upside down.

The universe seems to have played a big joke on me. Suicide will always be an option, doesn't matter if it's SN or drowning, I will find a way if all hope is lost. But not without putting up a fight. I'll try to find a shitty job with the miniscule savings I have left to claw my way up.

And I just want to say @Sundress wherever you are right now, I never got the chance to say goodbye to you. You're a fantastic person and I must admit there was a bit of a spark whenever we talked. Thanks for being a great listener. I love you.

To @Bootleg Astolfo the very first femboy of SaSu, the one who inspired me to be a femboy.

To @Dot @Meliæ @aanka who have been like parents to me. Thanks for being patient with all my requests and stuff.

To @Despondent, @Kyrok, Anxieyote my favourite mods. To Uncle Donk who's always cheered everyone up on bad days.

To @Simba my amazing best friend. We gave those toxic pro-life motherfuckers hell back then.

To @watereyes the smartest girl in SaSu. I really enjoyed your computer science inventions.

To @Cant Maintain @Lilacmoon, rest in peace. You helped me in SaSu chat.

To my very very very very best friend who has been like a brother to me @lobster salad. You understand my pain, bro. I wish you well wherever you may be.

To @RainAndSadness who's been supportive of our fellow members. Thanks for the support.

And to this amazing mod way back 2018, Angel of The Night, wherever you are, I pray for you. You're awesome to me!

To @Silver and @Cathy Ames, the endless source of hope in SaSu and classiest people I've ever met.

To @Fin and F#minor you're great listeners, musicians, artists.

To @Cakes , you are honestly the sweetest person in all of SaSu

To @Meditation guide, thanks for the lessons in mysticism. I had an OBE a few weeks back.

To @Nasi Goreng who inspired me to keep pushing forward, to never give up.

To @TAW122 the bang bang bang, best guide I read on SaSu

And to all the others I've missed, RedDee, BridgeJumper, Sunny/Omori Cantgetoutofbed, the guys over at NSFW chat, the girl I shared Linkin Park lyrics with, and the other person with the Nirvana pfp and the Sylvia plath pfp, and some others I missed the names, I love you.

SaSu is one big family and I've made many great memories here. I love you all. I love you very much.
Also to @krsu, the loving soul who brought light into the chats. You were always kind to me. You deserve no more pain.

Last edited:
  • Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: Simba, rozeske and Dai
Dot

Dot

Info abt typng styl on prfle.
Sep 26, 2021
Am srry tht thngs hve reachd ths stge bt also hopng tht u cn finsh ur PhD & wrk in th/ area tht u hve gt v clse 2

• Love
Reactions: Xiaomi and rozeske
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I wish you all the best in whatever happens.

• Love
Reactions: Xiaomi