N

noname223

Angelic
Aug 18, 2020
I had the thought in mind when someone called this forum a graveyard. This made me think. It is like clinic for people with existential issues. There are a lot of things to find here. There are ways to cope or methods to commit suicide. I am not sure whether I would call it a graveyard. It is rather a huge bulletin wall where you can express your issues unfiltered.

I think a lot about people who probably have committed suicide. But we do not really commemorate people actively here. A reason for that is probaby that there are so many people here that everyone thinks of someone else. I try not to make too deep connections because I am scared to get hurt when people decide to leave. I think collective mourning could feel ambivalent. I think most people here have pretty pretty severe issues on their own. Spending the remaining resources for this can be difficult because I am probably not the only one who is absolutely overburdened with their own personal problems.

In politics one often uses the term of the public sphere. Like a location or square where citizens meet to exchange thoughts. However this forum is a place where mainly suicidal people talk to each other. Or maybe this forum is like a skyscraper which is burning down. Some people decide to jump from the top while others try to escape from the fire while being alive (and succeed). Though the fire is not a metaphor for this forum. It is rather a symbol for all the nightmarish circumstances we have to face in our private lives.

• Love
Reactions: sserafim, Csmith8827, MeltingBrain and 4 others
F

Forever Sleep

Earned it we have...
May 4, 2022
I think it's death's waiting room. We're all just here waiting in limbo and trying to comfort/distract one another until our time comes. Maybe it's the last bus station waiting room šŸ˜†.

• Love
Reactions: Sprite_Geist, sserafim, VirtualSnow and 4 others
leloyon

leloyon

I'll see you in the Wired.
Feb 4, 2023
I always envision most of the communities I frequent as basements, or some other kind of underground structure, usually due to the fact that I dislike most mainstream websites.
I would say this is a metro station, then, due to the whole CTB acronym and the fact that we're all waiting for the train to come, either figuratively or in some cases literally.

• Informative
Reactions: sserafim, VirtualSnow, MeltingBrain and 2 others
MeltingBrain

MeltingBrain

Mage
May 29, 2023
- Group therapy session taking place in a dimly lit room .
- A psychiatric hospital

Reactions: sserafim, greyblue_bian and VirtualSnow