N

noname223

Angelic
Aug 18, 2020
I have several choices in mind and maybe a mix. I once wrote this forum reminds of the United Nations.

USA: many people on here are from the US, a lot of freedom of speech, many people on here have a bad health insurance, the political debates are polarized and we are pretty divided (probably due to that it is forum on the internet -> fringe people are more vocal), the language which is mainly used is English, the forum is a place of multicultarism and sort of like a melting pod

Switzerland: this forum is pro-choice and it is more liberal on the topic suicide than most of other "countries"/ "forums" with this topic, the people who travel to this place are pretty glad that this place is their refuge and last hope (-> suicide tourism to Switzerland is common, people from all over the world come to Switzerland on their last journey)

A country which is in war currently. I won't name one specifically. Maybe it would be offensive to take one.: many people want to eradicate the existence of this forum, there are allies which goal it is to shut this forum down no matter what, there are daily attacks against the forum,
on other places on the internet we are the pariahs and get insulted.

Maybe one could add a country with many drug users: maybe Jamaica

Korea or South-Arfica for their very high suicide rates

Belgium the most liberal suicide laws in the world

Japan because all of the anime/manga profile pictures and hikikomoris

Last edited:
Reactions: Pluto
Enlighten

Enlighten

I am here for you
Sep 29, 2023
North-Korea - Or at least that's how outsiders will view it haha

• Yay!
Reactions: Inuyasha, WhatDoesTheFoxSay?, Seered Doom and 1 other person
princexhhn

princexhhn

call me prince
Sep 26, 2023
not a country, but i thought of that bunny island in japan thats just full of wild bunnies lol. we're all just chilling here on sasu, with others like us. just like the bunnies are just accompanied by other bunnies. i feel that sasu users are all pretty diverse in opinions and views and such, and so the one thing that really ties us all together is pro-choice. majority of us respect each others choices and support the right to ones own life (its a suicide forum after all). in that sense, we can mostly live at peace here, like the bunnies.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: uncreativeusername, Celerity, wiinterfrost and 7 others
MelancholyDolly

MelancholyDolly

Lolita ♡ I am a human doll
Oct 28, 2023
not a country, but i thought of that bunny island in japan thats just full of wild bunnies lol. we're all just chilling here on sasu, with others like us. just like the bunnies are just accompanied by other bunnies. i feel that sasu users are all pretty diverse in opinions and views and such, and so the one thing that really ties us all together is pro-choice. majority of us respect each others choices and support the right to ones own life (its a suicide forum after all). in that sense, we can mostly live at peace here, like the bunnies.
Aww that's a cute way of seeing it I love that!!

• Love
Reactions: princexhhn
Amyend88

Amyend88

A&E
Oct 22, 2023
The Galapagos Islands - Evolution.

Reactions: Celerity
CrazyDiamond04

CrazyDiamond04

Metal Fan- Wants to hang Under The Oak
May 8, 2023
F

Forever Sleep

Earned it we have...
May 4, 2022
I guess countries which do sanction suicide like Switzerland. Although- most are still very restrictive.

Maybe Sweden- the birthplace of IKEA because many of us are going to have to go out via the DIY approach.

• Yay!
  • Love
Reactions: tiger b, WhatDoesTheFoxSay?, ColorlessTrees and 2 others
Left

Left

4 Dead 3 please release.
Oct 13, 2023
Taiwan. Some small country that wants autonomy but is constantly fucked with by some superpower.

Reactions: tiger b, WhatDoesTheFoxSay? and TapeMachine
Sprite_Geist

Sprite_Geist

NULL
May 27, 2020
I guess countries which do sanction suicide like Switzerland. Although- most are still very restrictive.

Maybe Sweden- the birthplace of IKEA because many of us are going to have to go out via the DIY approach.

I can imagine a new IKEA commercial: "Hang yourself for less this Christmas with our new 2-for-1 deals on rope and fixtures!"

• Yay!
Reactions: wiinterfrost, callme, WhatDoesTheFoxSay? and 3 others
Adûnâi

Adûnâi

Little Russian in-cel
Apr 25, 2020
North-Korea - Or at least that's how outsiders will view it haha
If reincarnation exists, I'd love to be reborn in Juche Korea, the only land where I could potentially be serious enough about life. I consider it an enchanted forest of order & beauty.

I'd consider this forum to be Japan, because they have the forest and overall are conducive to suicide, sayoonara and all. And this forum seems to have a lot of weebs.

callme

callme

I'm a loose cannon - I bang all the time.
Aug 15, 2021
Is it a brainer even? USA!

We are America done partially right. Let's face it, Swissy and Belgie allow suicide, but here, it's about discussion and serious consideration, not outright admission to off yourself. Users have more freedom of expression considering their situation they are more likely to make them outspoken a lot more than they are irl. Swissy and Belgie are just I don't care, dead lol. They are boring to death with their opinions. They get all starry-eyed about Miami or Las Vegas.

We have a semblance of what we can do, courtesy of outside attacks. Our 9/11 (no disrespect at all) is fixthe26 and Wash Post.
We do have founders, in fact I want to propose a Mt Rushmore of Sasu.
On the home page there is a right panel showing our President, Vice President and Chief or Staff.
We have unlimited diversity of cultures and nationalities. We have also enough members to claim we do immigration right.
You probably had to provide a reason to have your registration approved. That's the green card.
We don't divide along left or right.
We don't push out beliefs on children.
Resources page - Walmart, Amazon, CVS, Sigma Aldrich and the Library of Congress all together.
News & Announcements - Washington D.C.
Members Information Center - Langley, Virginia
Forum Suggestions - (wherever most karens live)
The Sanctuary - Texas
Suicide Discussion - New York
Recovery - Miami
Offtopic - Las Vegas etc.

Reactions: Arachno
tiger b

tiger b

AI without the I
Oct 24, 2023
Hilarious thread.

Ummm...

I'd say Japan, because: