S

Someone123

Illuminated
Oct 19, 2021
This is not meant to be a debate about whether there is an afterlife or not, there are already many threads like this. The purpose here is- assuming that there is an afterlife, what is it like? Some people talk about feeling a stronger love than they felt here, but it there as much variety of experience there as here? It sounds like maybe not. People talk about meeting relatives, etc, not sure about pets. It would be nice to know.

L

lostmyacc

Been on and off here for 2 years. Lost my password
Jun 1, 2022
Call me weird but I like the idea of Valhalla.. Not realistic probably especially under circumstance's.
But I'd argue life has been a war for me. Constant conflict even

Reactions: Hirokami and Someone123
D

Deleted member 847

This is how the afterlife looks like
The cameraman had to die and come back as a zombie with the photo to show it to you, there it is;
Vine black painted swatch

• Yay!
Reactions: Alex6216
nena21

nena21

May 24, 2022
If there was some kind of afterlife it probably be the same as dead people asking "what is life like?". could be something positive or something very painful. The latter of course we dont want so most people who talk about afterlife are gonna be talking about love or meeting loved ones or something nice they would like to have. truth is if there was such a thing it would likely hold the same potential of suffering than life. cuz why wouldnt it?