• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

Reuthry

Reuthry

I just want a way out.
Dec 16, 2023
It seems like I am stuck here in this world for sometime more, planning to go before Saint Patrick's Day (my choice of the day is completely unrelated to Saint Patrick's Day event, it's just March 17th), I need some mental preparation to overcome my SI and as it seems it will take some time more.

I have no goals left in life too, there is only playing a piece I like on piano, and honestly I don't really care if can't complete it, it's not that important.

My method is risky but I now think that if there is a big chance that I will die, I should go for it, who knows, maybe I can find another reliable method that I can practice.

After all this suffering many people have, if there is a god, I wonder what the fuck he is doing.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: doormat25 and Forever Sleep
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Tortured by evil humans
Sep 24, 2020
I could personally never believe in such a thing as a God, I see existence as being completely meaningless and senseless. But anyway I wish you the best, I hope that you eventually find the freedom you search for.

Reactions: Reuthry, raindrops, myusername890 and 1 other person
MatrixPrisoner

MatrixPrisoner

Enlightened
Jul 8, 2023
There is no god. A god would never act this Satanic. We are all just different arrangements of molecules. Some blessed with more ideal arrangements than others.

Reactions: Reuthry and doormat25