Wyldfyre4948

Wyldfyre4948

Waiting for my bus
Jul 12, 2023
If there was an extinction level event in the next week what would you do? Would it change your plans to ctb? Anyone you'd want to spend time with? Maybe a travel somewhere you always wanted to? Just out of curiosity what would you do if all life on earth was about to end?

Reactions: AKAY87 and Immensevoid
sserafim

sserafim

brighter than the sun, that’s just me
Sep 13, 2023
If there was an extinction level event in the next week what would you do? Would it change your plans to ctb? Anyone you'd want to spend time with? Maybe a travel somewhere you always wanted to? Just out of curiosity what would you do if all life on earth was about to end?
I'd go traveling, and have afternoon tea at the Savoy. I'd also go to the other restaurants I've always wanted to try. I'd also try as many new foods as possible. Then I'd wait to die. It would be nice that I wouldn't have to do the act myself

Reactions: AKAY87
L

LostChan

Sep 21, 2023
I would find a nice peaceful field to watch the stars one last time before it all ends

FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I would just feel relieved, I wish that would happen as I see the existence of life as being nothing more than a horrific and tragic mistake. To permanently end all the suffering would bring true peace and would solve everything, existence is so harmful and repulsive, there should just be nothingness instead. If nobody had to suffer ever again then I would feel comforted by that.

アホペンギン

アホペンギン

Jul 10, 2023
I would travel the world and give all my friends from SS a hug

• Hugs
Reactions: AKAY87
SpiritualDeath

SpiritualDeath

I return to the raiding shadows of death.
Sep 9, 2023
I'll probably just live my normal life till then, waiting to witness the extinction level event and feel relieved to die at that moment.

pthnrdnojvsc

pthnrdnojvsc

Extreme Pain is much worse than people know
Aug 12, 2019
The trouble is in the details. Let's say there was a meteor heading to earth . There is no way to Know what kind of pain u Would suffer before you die even with a meteor. So I would rather execute a painless suicide method than risk pain asap as now