C

Croww

Jan 7, 2024
Its this horrible world that's driving people to commit CTB. I think nobody did anything wrong, after all we're all born as innocent babies then shown how harsh and punishing life can be. You were wronged not you wronging this world for being born and being pro-choice. Just wanted to say that, this is my first post on here much love to all the members on here ❤️

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: rozeske, Forever Sleep, Gonnerr and 2 others
Abyssal

Abyssal

Kill me
Nov 26, 2023
I disagree, humans are often faulty and that's part of what we are. Also subjectivity is involved, which is subjectively (haha very funny) a good thing.

Maybe some things could be better, but never enough to eliminate all suicide.

• Love
Reactions: AInilam and Croww
C

Croww

Jan 7, 2024
I disagree, humans are often faulty and that's part of what we are. Also subjectivity is involved, which is subjectively (haha very funny) a good thing.

I see, what type of world do you think would eliminate all suicide?

AInilam

AInilam

Student
Dec 17, 2023
As much as I hate to admit it, it's true. In the world we currently live in, even if things were near utopic someone somewhere will always have a reason to take their life. Unless we were all specially hardwired to feel euphoric, loved and content 24/7. It's a very grim and dark reality, but at the same time this is also true for love, hope and happiness. It's the beauty of duality.

Sometimes people make bad decisions that lead them down a dark road and/or sometimes people just fall victim to things beyond their control. We're only human and I think this truth is what makes society so imperfect in the first place. I think we all can agree that the world could be better and people could do better, but unlike a piece of literature or movie, no one is guaranteed a happy ending.

Last edited:
Reactions: Forever Sleep and Croww
G

Gonnerr

Enlightened
Mar 12, 2023
If kindness eliminates selfishness, it would definitly be a better world.

But human are not wired like that.

FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I don't understand this, just because you might not want to ctb under different circumstances doesn't mean that everybody else is the same, we are all different after all. In my case I'd certainly see it as better to not exist under all circumstances, existence is the problem, I'd prefer to die on my own terms and I'd always see the peace of an eternal and dreamless sleep as preferable to decaying and deteriorating from age. To me existence could never be desirable, it's burdensome, futile and unnecessary.