ManWithNoName

ManWithNoName

Enlightened
Feb 2, 2019
Probably unrealistic, I would do what this guy is doing, but without the parachute. A friend of mine said that the free fall in skydiving feels like one is floating.

I would also wager that the moment one is up in the air like that, so far up in the air and separated from that which ails you, one might get an epiphany and resolve one's existentialist issue(s) and decide not to ctb. And if not, then I could not imagine a more interesting way to go.

Reactions: SunnyPotato, foxdie, TimeToBiteTheDust and 4 others
M

massiveblackhole

Student
Sep 4, 2020
I've definitely thought about just jumping off a hot air balloon or skydiving without a parachute. I want it to be fast and irreversible. So drugs/pills don't appeal. I'd shoot myself in the head if I could access firearms. I'm not sure if there are firing ranges in my country but imagine going to one and just shooting yourself in the head instead of the target...

Reactions: foxdie, Homecoming and Pineapplecrown
D

Deleted member 14386

I am not advising anything
Jan 28, 2020
oh man I saw that live, pretty spectacular, especially that cool af landing he did at the end lol
I'd honestly really like to get in a hot-air balloon, take a bunch of drugs, then wait. Of course there are the usual hoops to jump through, pilots license etc etc etc
Goddamit why is a human body so hard to kill!!

Reactions: Homecoming
H

Homecoming

Wizard
Aug 14, 2020
Probably unrealistic, I would do what this guy is doing, but without the parachute. A friend of mine said that the free fall in skydiving feels like one is floating.

I would also wager that the moment one is up in the air like that, so far up in the air and separated from that which ails you, one might get an epiphany and resolve one's existentialist issue(s) and decide not to ctb. And if not, then I could not imagine a more interesting way to go.

My avatar pics lol :))

This would be a great alternative to jumping method plus you got breathtaking views up there before you plummets down to earth :ohhhh:

Reactions: Deleted member 4993, foxdie, ManWithNoName and 1 other person
D

Deleted member 14386

I am not advising anything
Jan 28, 2020
Right???! Thank god I'm not the only one! Flying like he did in the vid omg would that be a great death, I wish I had enough money for a gopro (jk!)

• Hugs
Cherrypea

Cherrypea

I remember when all this will be again
May 3, 2020
  • Wow
Reactions: foxdie and Homecoming
ManWithNoName

ManWithNoName

Enlightened
Feb 2, 2019
My avatar pics lol :))

This would be a great alternative to jumping method plus you got breathtaking views up there before you plummets down to earth :ohhhh:
Regardless of how difficult life can be, the geography and beauty of the Earth, as well as the cosmos (stars) never ceases for me.

But best to do this method in a rural area to ensure one does not end up crashing through someone's roof.

Reactions: foxdie, Deleted member 14386 and Homecoming
F

foxdie

Got my ticket
Aug 18, 2020
I think about jumping a lot. This would be an epic way to do it, if you can guarantee the safety of others. Fly you fools!

SunnyPotato

SunnyPotato

Aug 31, 2020
Growing up there was a kid who convinced a skydiving crew to let him join to take pictures for a class, then pushed his way out of the plane and allegedly photographed himself all the way down. (really wish I could see his pics, but I was told it was all smiles)

I suppose it would be nice to know with certainty you'll be gone, but I know the pilot, instructor, other passengers, and those who heard him crash into the neighbors fence and split in half were all incredibly traumatized. Regardless of method finding a body will be traumatic, but that was a lot of other lives to fuck up IMO. I worked as a lifeguard with the kid who called the paramedics... he had to perform CPR for 20 minutes on the guys completely detached torso while the other half of him lie yards away :ohhhh:

• Wow
Reactions: foxdie
ManWithNoName

ManWithNoName

Enlightened
Feb 2, 2019
It is technically possible to rig up some kind of lighter than air means. The balloons in this video look like higher-end weather balloons, so I wonder if a bunch of cheesy birthday balloons from the grocery store would do the trick. Maybe not. That, plus since one would be climbing high enough to be in the same level of airplanes would make pulling this off potentially dangerous.

Last edited: