killorbekilled

killorbekilled

manhwa reader, mentally unwell
Oct 3, 2024
My friend was landed in the hospital and may die due to getting shot near the heart. She walked up to someone who had a gun and asked them to shoot her. She is in critical condition and there is a low chance of survival. Will this be considered a suicide attempt or a mercy kill?

Valhala

Valhala

Student
Jul 30, 2024
It is suicide because the victim had intent, and the one who shoots despite the victim's intent is charged with murder. Legally and ethically, it is a pretty bad situation.

sharpiemarker

sharpiemarker

Sep 22, 2024
If she dies then whoever killed her will be charged with murder. There was a case where a cannibal has found a person wanted to be kill and eaten or something and i think there was even like written consent but it was still considered a murder and he was sentenced for manslaughter. Of course if she asked we can say it's a suicide but in the eyes of the law it is a murder
Btw who the fuck actually shoots someone who asked for it... it's a recipe for getting to prison

Reactions: Joarga and MrHastatti
T

ThisIsMe1357

Student
May 20, 2024
When I read the first post, my eyes almost jumped out of my sockets. How on earth is it possible to get shot by a stranger after just asking for it?

I also think this will be considered at least manslaughter if not murder. Your country is not Switzerland, I presume, and something tells me this would not pass there, either...

Reactions: NoPoint2Life
killorbekilled

killorbekilled

manhwa reader, mentally unwell
Oct 3, 2024
When I read the first post, my eyes almost jumped out of my sockets. How on earth is it possible to get shot by a stranger after just asking for it?

I also think this will be considered at least manslaughter if not murder. Your country is not Switzerland, I presume, and something tells me this would not pass there, either...
Yeah I'm miserable rn because I don't know if she's gonna survive and if she's gonna CTB before me.
I don't know all the details but that's what she told me. I think the stranger was already holding a gun and so she wanted them to shoot her.