FireFox

FireFox

Enlightened
Apr 8, 2020
Grieiving parents have complained about this site killing young people in thier 20s but we have to be honest society doesn't do enough to support vulnerable young people go to get through life. A mentally ill young adult living in the UK will struggle to access mental health care if they use the NHS or a young adult in USA will struggle to afford to see a therapist because health insurance is expensive.

People when they reach out honestly to family and friends about suffering depression or any mental illness people face judgement, lack of compassion or worst of all being treated like a pariah to be avoided. There is a reason why people do not reach out for help if they are struggling. At 21 when I have reached out to my family I got treated like an inconvenience to thier busy lives and my university friends in my law class stopped talking to me when I opened up about being suicidal.

There is a plenty of talented young adults but society doesn't provide enough opportunities to fulfil their potential. We live in a world where rich and middle class people can live thier dreams and get opportunities they didn't even work hard for

When people feel like absolutely nobody cares they will seek a community where people do understand their struggles. Suicide websites fill that void.

• Love
Reactions: tranquilexpiry, letmejoindeath, darksoul and 18 others
I

idk3

Student
Sep 10, 2023
I feel firstly we need to address shitty abusive people with shitty bloodlines being allowed to have children. People have zero chance at life with trash Genetics/DNA, and growing up in a trash environment. All the help in the world won't help these unfortunate people.

Reactions: tranquilexpiry, Install-Gentoo, LittleBlackCat and 12 others
sserafim

sserafim

brighter than the sun, that’s just me
Sep 13, 2023
I feel firstly we need to address shitty abusive people with shitty bloodlines being allowed to have children. People have zero chance at life with trash Genetics/DNA, and growing up in a trash environment. All the help in the world won't help these unfortunate people.
My genetics/DNA are trash (Asperger's/autism, ADHD, and social anxiety and undiagnosed depression) and I wish I never even existed. I hate having these shitty genes. I hate the fact that my parents reproduced. Their DNA probably sucks, I heard that Asperger's/autism genes are from the father's non coding DNA regions. I wish that I didn't have to have these genes passed down to me so much. ASD makes my life so miserable on so many levels. Having it is like a curse in this world.

My problem is having to exist in a world not built or meant for me.

Last edited:
  • Hugs
Reactions: darksoul, Install-Gentoo, idk3 and 3 others
Dara Argith

Dara Argith

Remember me.
Oct 6, 2023
Maybe one day there will be a service available for people like us

Reactions: With0ut, haibane and sserafim
sserafim

sserafim

Sep 13, 2023
I wish there could just be a cure for ASD already. Idk why I have to have shitty executive function *and* social troubles and difficulties. There's really no point in having ASD, or for it to even exist in the first place

X

xyazyppgy

Aug 21, 2023
I'd say for the most part I agree. However, I think the right to die should always be advocated for — meaning even if there were a global network if adequate care regardless of privlidges or background, people should still have the choice to die on their own volition.

Reactions: kitty_kat, Forever Sleep, Skathon and 2 others
FireFox

FireFox

Enlightened
Apr 8, 2020
My genetics/DNA are trash (Asperger's/autism, ADHD, and social anxiety and undiagnosed depression) and I wish I never even existed. I hate having these shitty genes. I hate the fact that my parents reproduced. Their DNA probably sucks, I heard that Asperger's/autism genes are from the father's non coding DNA regions. I wish that I didn't have to have these genes passed down to me so much. ASD makes my life so miserable on so many levels. Having it is like a curse in this world.
@ifeelthelight I wonder how Elon Musks multiple younger babies will turn out? Elon Musk has Aspergers Syndrome, and depression these conditions do run in families. Elon is a complete piece of shit which makes matters even more worse. His eldest child even disowned him, I don't blame her imagine having that for a father.

I do not care how rich he is. It is selfish for a human being to have multiple children in an overpopulated planet that is dying and has not got a enough resources to go around.

Some people should not be allowed to be parents.

Reactions: kitty_kat, Hollowman, Meteora and 1 other person
S

SMmetalhead36

Ready to have my forever date with suicide
Oct 6, 2023
I'm in therapy now, but I believe that there's no amount of help that can overcome certain things, especially things of the past. I faked for years like I was good but everything came to surface and I'm want to check out because I find no happiness or fulfillment in life to go on.

Reactions: Rogue Proxy, sserafim and haibane
FireFox

FireFox

Enlightened
Apr 8, 2020
@idk3 fertility treatments are a lot to blame for this as well. Fertility treatments give people this sense of entitlement that they have the right to have kids and can't accept nature saying no.

I am antinatalist. I am sorry but nobody has the right to have children. I believe humans should have the right to food, housing and life saving healthcare. Children are not essential nor a human right.

Reactions: kitty_kat, LittleBlackCat, idk3 and 2 others
AshClouds

AshClouds

In time I started growing inward.
Apr 10, 2023
not only does it not help suffering individuals, but actively tries to separate them and push them out of sight. Can't talk about suicide without having everyone run for the hills and try to avoid people like us.

Last edited:
Reactions: real human being, sserafim and haibane
lwlaiet8887

lwlaiet8887

Embodiment of failure/Doom poster/Compassionate
Sep 14, 2023
Yeah the system is horrible I've been through it and they don't care unless you're actively trying to harm yourself. Never even got to have a proper conversation or explain why I felt like I did with a genuine person. They just constantly ask you if you harm/going to harm yourself in a dozen different ways and ask if you want CTB all whilst trying to shove meds down your throat. It's a strange world we live in. I told the nurse I spoke to my experience the other day when a doctor tried to insist that there was avenues for help and she just said "yeah the system is awful". When I try to CTB the other day and was in the hospital two people barged in and tried to interrogate me like I was some kind of thug about my method of choice and why I would try to kill myself. I tried to explain them to everything but they said they didn't have time and that it was 3AM in the morning. I just laughed and said if you don't have time to listen then don't bother asking me then it's not that simple. They were some of the strangest people I've ever met especially the women who was acting all snobby or the chad dude bro who was trying to invalidate/relate to my problems when evidently we don't have the same body issues or difficulties in lives. It's all just a shallow thinly veiled system of care ran by narcissists who've had life so easy that they think dumb platitudes are the solutions to people's problems. I live in a first world country as well with tax funded medical care and It's still shit and renowned for being awful, so imagine how bad MH care is in countries with less funding? Young people are the most vulnerable when it comes to suicide but the reality is they get tossed out in the world and all that there is from this is thinly veiled support and being forcefully institutionalized if they may or harm themselves or suffer through severe mental health issues/ The latter "treatment" usually makes them feel more marginalized/alienated and drives them of into the deep end. I don't what to say really except that mental health support is a joke

Happy Laugh Out Loud GIF by DreamWorks Animation

Last edited:
  • Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: sorrowful, Rogue Proxy and FireFox
real human being

real human being

full of broken thoughts
Jan 28, 2022
yohoho eugenics here we go

Reactions: sadwriter
FireFox

FireFox

Enlightened
Apr 8, 2020
not only does it not help suffering individuals, but actively tries to separate them and push them out of sight. Can't talk about suicide without having everyone run for the hills and try to avoid people like us.
@AshClouds Suicidal people did not choose to be Suicidal majority of society underestimate how cruel the human mind is. It is so scary how something natural as the human brain can use our thoughts, insecurities and fears to torment us and give us no peace. I would not wish being suicidal on my worst enemy as it is pure torment where there is no relief except death.

Even speaking honestly about suicide particularly how society drives people to suicide even attracts disapproval and shut down of serious debate on issues. On a discord group I used to belong the moderator accused me of pro suicide talk when I just said " people get shocked when someone kills themselves but what we're they expecting to happen ? Why should a person live in a world where nobody cares about them nor thier problems" I was criticising society lack of care for others which does lead to people ending thier lives.
Yeah the system is horrible I've been through it and they don't care unless you're actively trying to harm yourself. Never even got to have a proper conversation or explain why I felt like I did with a genuine person. They just constantly ask you if you harm/going to harm yourself in a dozen different ways and ask if you want CTB all whilst trying to shove meds down your throat. It's a strange world we live in. I told the nurse I spoke to my experience the other day when a doctor tried to insist that there was avenues for help and she just said "yeah the system is awful". When I try to CTB the other day and was in the hospital two people barged in and tried to interrogate me like I was some kind of thug about my method of choice and why I would try to kill myself. I tried to explain them to everything but they said they didn't have time and that it was 3AM in the morning. I just laughed and said if you don't have time to listen then don't bother asking me then it's not that simple. They were some of the strangest people I've ever met especially the women who was acting all snobby or the chad dude bro who was trying to invalidate/relate to my problems when evidently we don't have the same body issues or difficulties in lives. It's all just a shallow thinly veiled system of care ran by narcissists who've had life so easy that they think dumb platitudes are the solutions to people's problems. I live in a first world country as well with tax funded medical care and It's still shit and renowned for being awful, so imagine how bad MH care is in countries with less funding? Young people are the most vulnerable when it comes to suicide but the reality is they get tossed out in the world and all that there is from this is thinly veiled support and being forcefully institutionalized if they may or harm themselves or suffer through severe mental health issues/ The latter "treatment" usually makes them feel more marginalized/alienated and drives them of into the deep end. I don't what to say really except that mental health support is a joke

Happy Laugh Out Loud GIF by DreamWorks Animation
@IwIaiet8887 I do not understand why people work in healthcare if they have no compassion for human suffering. You deserved so much better. The mental health care system is broken and needs serious reform but society doesn't want to put energy in fixing this issue instead they want to shut down Sanactioned Suicide and blame the social media for everything.

I have experienced judgemental arsehole behaviour in so called support spaces. I used to belong to the r/ForeverAlonewomen discord group which is online support community for women who never experienced relationships and struggle to get relationships. The women all knew about my struggles this year as 2023 has been the worst year of my life so much has gone wrong. My confidence has been severely damaged because my last job was a toxic workplace and I worry I won't get my confidence back.

The moderator in that server from day 1 always kept picking on me and finding fault in whatever I wrote even when there was none. When opened up about how mentally I am struggling with my experiences of that toxic workplace and my failures in life the moderator made the whole thing about herself. She brought up her own toxic workplace experiences and then publicly shamed me in front of everyone in the server even bringing up my old irrelevant posts. The moderator complained how annoying i am and the moderator got all the sympathy over her past experiences and the women on server who I was always nice too and bonded with allowed the moderator to shame me. These women along with the moderator drove me out of the community.

Last edited:
R_N

R_N

-Memento Mori-
Dec 3, 2019
Society wants us weak but not out. They want us in our little slave boxes where we work and consume their garbage.

And their "help" just aims to cripple you more.

Reactions: Spiritual survivor, Rogue Proxy, Skathon and 1 other person
B

brokeandbroken

Enlightened
Apr 18, 2023
Grieiving parents have complained about this site killing young people in thier 20s but we have to be honest society doesn't do enough to support vulnerable young people go to get through life. A mentally ill young adult living in the UK will struggle to access mental health care if they use the NHS or a young adult in USA will struggle to afford to see a therapist because health insurance is expensive.

People when they reach out honestly to family and friends about suffering depression or any mental illness people face judgement, lack of compassion or worst of all being treated like a pariah to be avoided. There is a reason why people do not reach out for help if they are struggling. At 21 when I have reached out to my family I got treated like an inconvenience to thier busy lives and my university friends in my law class stopped talking to me when I opened up about being suicidal.

There is a plenty of talented young adults but society doesn't provide enough opportunities to fulfil their potential. We live in a world where rich and middle class people can live thier dreams and get opportunities they didn't even work hard for

When people feel like absolutely nobody cares they will seek a community where people do understand their struggles. Suicide websites fill that void.
To be honest I think think you are right society doesn't do enough but it isn't in obtaining a therapist. Therapists are a complete waste of money and time. Therapists almost as a rule don't give advice and they are being paid to be there. Society should be doing that in the way of friendships. Think about how pathetic society is that it refuses to care about friends/family and instead passes them off to a stranger who doesn't give a shit about them to listen to them. Anyone with an IQ over their age can figure out how absolutely pointless therapists are. Take me for example. Was in medical school, victim of a crime, poof everything I ever worked for gone and poof everyone I've ever known running for the hills. No help from *anyone*. Left to rot and die. Can't get a job because all I trained in my life to do is be a doctor specifically oncologist. Literally the only job I can *maybe* get is flipping burgers for minimum wage at McDonald's. Is a therapists going to fix the loss of career? The loss of meaning? The inability to ever have kids because I am now absolutely worthless on the dating scene? The diseases I get from the inability to ever get a promotion so all I can ever eat is junk food? Pay off the 160k+ in debt? And so on and so forth. Bottom line society needs to care about each and it doesn't. There's just some people society doesn't give a shit about. People they hope die just not be told in advance about.... People to laugh and scoff at... Etc... Therapy is pointless... If I am going to give someone money to listen to me it's going to be a prostitute because I least I can get a happy ending then and hell they'll probably be more discrete...

Last edited:
  • Hugs
Reactions: ThisUnrest and FireFox
hellispink

hellispink

poisonous
May 26, 2022
Society is created so the elite is good and the slaves (us) suffer . It will never change regardless how much we want or complain about it. The only solution will be a meteor coming and ending earth planet .

Reactions: Rogue Proxy, sserafim and Meteora
M

Meteora

Ignorance is bliss
Jun 27, 2023
Same experience. People break contact because it seems to burdening to them..... this is so ironical.... so insane.

I always wonder, we are so so many, so many people around the world who experience the same.... how can we get a voice?
We re smart, talented, empatheic, creative, innovative.... we re the future basically. We see so much further.

Reactions: sserafim
H

Heart Failures

Oct 8, 2023

I want to share that I was suicidal at 21 and nearly succeeded. It was a very bleak time, but things shifted and changed and I had 40 amazing years of adventures.

I am suicidal again now, but not because of depression. I have a debilitating, degenerative and ultimately fatal disease and intend to kill myself before I lose my dignity and my abilities. I had a fantastic life, and so could you. I am sad mine has to end prematurely, but that is the hand of cards I have been dealt.

I hope you find a shift in the light, because that was all it took for me. I am so grateful for these 40 years I nearly lost.
I want to share that I was suicidal at 21 and nearly succeeded. It was a very bleak time, but things shifted and changed and I had 40 amazing years of adventures.

I am suicidal again now, but not because of depression. I have a debilitating, degenerative and ultimately fatal disease and intend to kill myself before I lose my dignity and my abilities. I had a fantastic life, and so could you. I am sad mine has to end prematurely, but that is the hand of cards I have been dealt.

I hope you find a shift in the light, because that was all it took for me. I am so grateful for these 40 years I nearly lost.
I would add that aside from this resource there are probably many others on the internet, where you can find support.

I am, for example, a member of a 12 step support group for adult children of alcoholics and survivors of dysfunctional families. Person to person, confidential support groups like this can be very useful.

Last edited:
Arihman

Arihman

Efilist, atheist, pro-right to die.
Jun 8, 2023
No, society needs to do all it can to address the root cause of suicidal ideation and give people the real right to die. That's because life can't just be fixed, or made good enough for eveveryone, it just isn't going to happen, as suffering, including extreme suffering, is an ineliminable feature of sentient existence. And not everyone has the necessary will to fight in order to constantly stave it off either, especially if one realizes it's ultimately all to meet needs that don't need to exist.

Then, once both conditions above have been satisfied, and only then, will this site become obsolete.

Reactions: sserafim, LittleBlackCat and TheNihilisticViking
Morgengrauen

Morgengrauen

Sunshine Ward
Sep 10, 2023
Where i live there are plenty of youth/adolescent help programs but they all deeply lack the abillity to provide actual help and save spaces for those who struggle and suffer. If you have mild mental health issues and just mild life issues they're good and i saw enough people greatly benefiting from the programs. But if you have severe mental issues and/or come from awfull life circumstances they basically leave you to die in a ditch refusing to take on your case once you're 18 because nobody wants to deal with the legal troubles that would come with failing you.

Mental healthcare in general is like that, spend the past years basically getting send in circles because even professionals don't want to deal with the clusterfuck of disorders that have developed over the years of trauma and wrong treatment. But those helplines specifically for people my age turn tail and bold the moment they hear just one diagnosis or, shocked gasp, mention suicidal ideation.

Considering that in many western countries suicide is the number 2 cause of death for teens and young adults, there sure as hell is no real effort to actually change this and the boomers who sit in office seem to not give a shit and just blame things like phones and the internet for all ills in our generation. Never admitting they contributed to a broken system designed to only contribute them and let everyone else die in a ditch for short commings that aren't even their fault whatsoever.

Reactions: sserafim and ThisUnrest
StalkedByDeath

StalkedByDeath

BPD; MDD; GAD
Sep 5, 2019
100%. The first time I was hospitalized I was 9 years old. How I made it this far is beyond me, though partially thanks to my wife. But she's gone... So my time has come. No amount of counseling, friends, family support, what have you, has been able to save me. The only light was my wife; hence 4 years of membership here. While there is some hope in this world, it's slim, and death is the most practical solution to the suffering people like myself face.

T

TheNihilisticViking

Atheist, Nihilist & Pro-Mortalist
May 14, 2023
To be honest, I've come to the conclusion that mental health problems can never be completely fixed, but they can be tapered/toned down, with occasional times where they will eventually flare back up because it's different for every person with mental health problems. I suffer from depression, anxiety, social anxiety, OCD and I think I may have aspergers and/or ADD. I'm quite an intelligent young man in his late 20s, but I'm unfortunate to suffer from mental health problems. Society is constructed in a way that causes people to become mentally ill such as forcing them to learn things they don't want to learn, bullying, too much competition, overpopulation, genetics that contribute to mental health problems and the fact that we're animals, which are living by rules and regulations which our ancestors didn't have to cope with and that other animals in the wild don't have (just remember that we're still animals that have animalistic behaviours).

A

ayb

"I'd feel trapped if I couldn't CTB at any time."
Feb 15, 2019

Why do you assume people here are all in their 20s or seeking to CTB due to socioeconomic issues?

FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
As long as there isn't the right to cease existing in peace where we can peacefully exit this existence in a guaranteed way then of course suicide method information websites will need to exist. Not everyone even wants to exist anyway, in my case I see it as always preferable to die, and I see the right to die as being the most important thing. It's essential to have the option to efficiently prevent all future suffering in this unnecessary existence we were unfortunate enough to be burdened with.

Last edited:
FireFox

FireFox

Enlightened
Apr 8, 2020
To be honest I think think you are right society doesn't do enough but it isn't in obtaining a therapist. Therapists are a complete waste of money and time. Therapists almost as a rule don't give advice and they are being paid to be there. Society should be doing that in the way of friendships. Think about how pathetic society is that it refuses to care about friends/family and instead passes them off to a stranger who doesn't give a shit about them to listen to them. Anyone with an IQ over their age can figure out how absolutely pointless therapists are. Take me for example. Was in medical school, victim of a crime, poof everything I ever worked for gone and poof everyone I've ever known running for the hills. No help from *anyone*. Left to rot and die. Can't get a job because all I trained in my life to do is be a doctor specifically oncologist. Literally the only job I can *maybe* get is flipping burgers for minimum wage at McDonald's. Is a therapists going to fix the loss of career? The loss of meaning? The inability to ever have kids because I am now absolutely worthless on the dating scene? The diseases I get from the inability to ever get a promotion so all I can ever eat is junk food? Pay off the 160k+ in debt? And so on and so forth. Bottom line society needs to care about each and it doesn't. There's just some people society doesn't give a shit about. People they hope die just not be told in advance about.... People to laugh and scoff at... Etc... Therapy is pointless... If I am going to give someone money to listen to me it's going to be a prostitute because I least I can get a happy ending then and hell they'll probably be more discrete...
@brokeandbroken Virtual hug 🫂 🤗 medical school is an amazing achievement I am so sorry your circumstances in life never gave you the chance to fulfil your true potential.We need more people like you in this world.

I have never seen a therapist because I can not afford it under private healthcare. I live in an expensive city and NHS the mental health services in my area are very hard to access. I used to think I was at an enormous disadvantage in never seeing a therapist because people on reddit and other online communities say I need one. The people in online communities who told me "go see a therapist" I found them to be the most abusive and bullying individuals making it even more disturbing.

I feel like the pharse "go see a therapist" is the new shut up and go away. I am not anti therapy and I do recognise therapy can be a useful tool in helping people manage difficult feelings but not everyone needs therapy for every single problem. For example your bf or gf dumps you do you need a therapist for that ? No its painful but this is not something for a therapist. That individual just needs comfort and time to heal.

Therapy should be for people who have experienced serious traumatic event ie rape, abuse etc
Same experience. People break contact because it seems to burdening to them..... this is so ironical.... so insane.

I always wonder, we are so so many, so many people around the world who experience the same.... how can we get a voice?
We re smart, talented, empatheic, creative, innovative.... we re the future basically. We see so much further.
@Astrum What annoys me is when someone kills themselves the same people crying at that person's funeral where the same people who treated that person like a leper when they were alive and reached out for help.

Mentally ill people are humans with dreams, potential and so much more it should not have to take a mentally ill person dying for their loved ones and society to appreciate them.

Last edited:
B

brokeandbroken

Enlightened
Apr 18, 2023
@brokeandbroken Virtual hug 🫂 🤗 medical school is an amazing achievement I am so sorry your circumstances in life never gave you the chance to fulfil your true potential.We need more people like you in this world.

I have never seen a therapist because I can not afford it under private healthcare. I live in an expensive city and NHS the mental health services in my area are very hard to access. I used to think I was at an enormous disadvantage in never seeing a therapist because people on reddit and other online communities say I need one. The people in online communities who told me "go see a therapist" I found them to be the most abusive and bullying individuals making it even more disturbing.

I feel like the pharse "go see a therapist" is the new shut up and go away. I am not anti therapy and I do recognise therapy can be a useful tool in helping people manage difficult feelings but not everyone needs therapy for every single problem. For example your bf or gf dumps you do you need a therapist for that ? No its painful but this is not something for a therapist. That individual just needs comfort and time to heal.

Therapy should be for people who have experienced serious traumatic event ie rape, abuse etc
Thank you for your kind words.

Does therapy benefit some. I guess. But wouldn't it be better if as a society we actually cared about each other? Had someone who you were telling these often intimate things that cared about you versus was paid to care. People generally need a friend not a therapist. Unfortunately in today's world friends are hard to come by... Most therapists don't even provide solutions... If I'm going to someone with my time, money, or both there better be solutions... That said as far as I'm concerned it's just ineffective. It doesn't fix or provide a pathway to fixing my life.

Have you tried betterhelp they do have reduced rates if you are having financial issues? Or even a free site like 7cups (where individuals can act as therapists for you-free or paid versions)?

As far medical school and me... Unfortunately I guess it isn't. Next Monday I'll be officially homeless and either be dead quickly from the elements due to the frigid nature of my location or from other means. I would've thought society would care and tried to help but they and empathetically so do not. Ive fought long and hard to find a path to life. But the world/humanity/society would prefer to make sure none exist... Unfortunately, at least in the US unless a crime is committed against someone who is rich or famous it doesn't count as a crime... I'm broke, white, straight, Christian and many other things society finds utterly disgusting and despicable in today's world.

sserafim

sserafim

Sep 13, 2023
Society is created so the elite is good and the slaves (us) suffer . It will never change regardless how much we want or complain about it. The only solution will be a meteor coming and ending earth planet .
I agree, society is the problem.
Society wants us weak but not out. They want us in our little slave boxes where we work and consume their garbage.

And their "help" just aims to cripple you more.
Yeah literally. Society just wants us as wageslaves to the capitalist system, and they want us as consumers. They just want to make money off of us and exploit and profit off of our labor. They want us as workers, and they want us to buy into this pyramid scheme of a capitalist society

Last edited:
H

Hotsackage

Enlightened
Mar 11, 2019
we dont have the scientific/medical ability to deal with complex mental health issues atm. and from a philisophical standpoint, unfortunately when it comes to spirituality, everyone thinks of religion. there are other avenues to consider but it is difficult to take in that we are most likely machines ruled by the laws of physics, and understandably. but through science and art there is hope

S

Scythe

Lost in a delusion
Sep 5, 2022
If we're just making it so this site isn't nessesary, then I would say mental health systems needs to stop throwing people into hospital jails. They need to accept suicide is okay, this world is messed up and not for everyone. And they need to change the medication system how and what is given out and stuff. I don't know enough about the medication stuff to say what needs to change, but I know it's shit currently and it needs to change. They also need to make self harm seem more normal, right now it's like the more spited on coping mechanism. While most people who self harms suffer no permanent effects aside from scarring. Permanent damage is rare in self harm due to how deep you actually need to cut to permanently damage yourself.
Society also needs to change to accept suicide discussions to the degree of discussions of death and illness jn general. Right now death and terminal illness is just a heavy subject, but most are comfortable discussing them to a certain degree. Suicide however is this massive monster people just can't handle.
If we're trying to decrease depression rates and stuff, then what everyone else says. Except I think none of those changes will happen, society will fucking suck no matter after how long.

Install-Gentoo

Install-Gentoo

Aug 23, 2022
Not necessarily. There's plenty of people who are older that have had enough of life but don't have access to any sort of service to aid in ending their life. Plus, there are many young adults with issues that can't be "helped", like those with genetic defects that people have already mentioned, or perhaps some permanent disabilities, or very niche issues.
Not necessarily. There's plenty of people who are older that have had enough of life but don't have access to any sort of service to aid in ending their life. Plus, there are many young adults with issues that can't be "helped", like those with genetic defects that people have already mentioned, or perhaps some permanent disabilities, or very niche issues.