OutOfThisBody

OutOfThisBody

Aug 5, 2024
Anyone relate? If people knew the hateful and prejudiced thoughts at my core I would be shunned from society I think.

• Hugs
Reactions: ijustwishtodie and derpyderpins
derpyderpins

derpyderpins

Normie Life Mogs
Sep 19, 2023
I assume everyone has some bad thoughts and I like people who control the bad ones.

There is not a single person who would not get in some sort of trouble in society if all their thoughts were broadcast.

Reactions: Sprite_Geist and OutOfThisBody
dazednconfused

dazednconfused

could i be an angel?
Oct 8, 2024
yea loll. especially when it comes to trauma kinds of thinking... i have thought nd said nd done lots of bad things, i started getting a second voice in my head nagging and being so so cruel to every passerby and my family n my bf too...

Reactions: OutOfThisBody
ijustwishtodie

ijustwishtodie

death will be my ultimate bliss
Oct 29, 2023
I don't consider my thoughts to be messed up but I know that most people would consider my thoughts to be messed up. In fact, my thoughts get shunned by most people here so obviously my thoughts are going to get shunned by society

The thoughts that I have that would get shunned by most people are that I consider work to be wage slavery and that anybody who justifies life as well as wage slavery is doing so on autopilot with no critical thinking skills at all. It's impossible for me to see pro lifers as different and individual people as, to me, they're all really the same. In addition to that, another thought that I have which would make people hate me for is that I would choose to instantaneously end all sentience from earth permanently if I had the choice to. The idea of ending suffering permanently on this planet is better than the consent violation that would happen during the process and nothing/nobody can change my mind regarding that. I don't give a shit if many people are life enjoyers, I only care about the ones that don't enjoy life and want a painless exit out of here but are denied from having that because of this sick, twisted and insidious society. It's ridiculous that people would shun me for having this thought yet simultaneously be okay with the consent violation that occurs when one procreates

Reactions: OutOfThisBody