D

Deltawaves74

Dec 16, 2020
if ordering sn from abroad and delivery to uk, what are the best precautions to take to keep identity private. should i set up a seperate email, use vpn when ordering, looking for a way to buy it without anyone finding out and keep police at bay. thanks

Reactions: Pen>Sword
H

HopelessFight

Warlock
Jan 31, 2021
I think people are overly paranoid if it comes to SN. Unlike N, it's not illegal to own, even in the UK. For the UK, it needs to pass customs and you're not allowed to import it, but you can just claim you've never ordered it. Most probably, it will just gets seized by customs anyway and you won't hear a thing about it anymore. Unless ofcourse you have a whole file of mental illnesses and suicide attemps at the local police station, that might ring some bells.

Use TOR when ordering if you're really paranoid so it can't be tracked down to your computer. But honestly? Just order it and don't be overly paranoid.

Last edited:
Reactions: Pen>Sword and Deltawaves74
S

SuicidallyCurious

Enlightened
Dec 20, 2020
If you live in a run down part of UK with abandoned properties nearby I would try to order to one of those. In US a common tactic for those moving illegal drugs reported by the media was to order to vacant addresses .

London2021

London2021

Jan 30, 2021
Wondered if there is a central site for redirecting post like Royal Mail has but covers all delivery companies. Plod won't go on a wild goose chase to multiple redirect sites and PO boxes for small amount potential personal use. But we have all found new hobbies in lock down from curing meat and fish to derusting train sets and bbq grills....SN has many uses in the world.

Reactions: JigsawFeelin