• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Tortured by evil humans
Sep 24, 2020
I just find it so hellish and horrifying how we were burdened with the ability to exist yet there is no offswitch to instantly cease existing in peace. It's evil how humans do all they can to make suicide so inaccessible despite it being what I see as the rational solution for suffering, and existing is nothing but suffering.

Wanting suicide is all that feels rational to escape from the cruelty and futility of existence, it disturbs me how there is no limit as to how much one can suffer in this pointless existence that just leads to decay and death anyway. All that existence is, is just a harmful burden, existing as a conscious being in this reality where chance so senselessly determines everything is something that just causes harm.

There is no valid reason for denying people a right to die in peace, in fact it's criminal to me how we cannot have the option to peacefully cease existing at all times especially as we never consented to being here and it isn't like anyone can suffer from the absence of everything, a fate we are destined for anyway.

Humans are such a repulsive species with how they worship suffering so much and wish to prolong it no matter what, with so many seeing an dreamless and eternal sleep as the worst outcome despite the fact that nobody can suffer from the absence of everything.
To have the option to eternally escape from this existence in peace would only ever be something positive, it'd be a relief, in this cruel existence that only ever creates problems there was never a need for I see suicide as self care. Only death can bring peace from what the ultimate problem is, which is existence itself.

Reactions: floralheaddress, Seered Doom, jbear824 and 2 others
H

Hotsackage

Elementalist
Mar 11, 2019
It's complicated for some. Happy christmas