anonymousapple

anonymousapple

Jul 3, 2020
The video is going to be mostly about the issues that lead to my CTB, and discussing things that need to be dealt with in order to help prevent the issues from arising that would make someone want to CTB for mental reasons (at least in my personal experience)

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: esann, Sinai Silence, Zappfe lover and 7 others
Meditation guide

Meditation guide

Always was, is, and always shall be.
Jun 22, 2020
The video is going to be mostly about the issues that lead to my CTB, and discussing things that need to be dealt with in order to help prevent the issues from arising that would make someone want to CTB for mental reasons (at least in my personal experience)
You could do that yourself ahead of time?

BeenDoneForSoLong

BeenDoneForSoLong

Can't wait to be another statistic
Feb 6, 2019
Why do you want to spread it? You won't be able to see what happens afterwards.

anonymousapple

anonymousapple

Jul 3, 2020
Why do you want to spread it? You won't be able to see what happens afterwards.
because my death can at least be used as a message to try and prevent people in the future from having to endure the same circumstances, and there is a chance, a very small miniscule chance, but a chance, that those issues will start being dealt with or at the very least have more attention brought to them

• Hugs
Reactions: profoundexperience, Zappfe lover, FriendofDeath and 1 other person
decafcoffee

decafcoffee

Nov 15, 2019
yeah sure i would watch and save it in case i ever have a platform (i have no social circle, major reason to be here)
yeah sure i would watch and save it in case i ever have a platform (i have no social circle, major reason to be here)

Last edited:
Meditation guide

Meditation guide

Jun 22, 2020
I was just wondering why it has to be made just before you ctb? Couldn't you make it a couple days in advance? Or do you feel doing this just before you ctb will carry more emphasis?

T

Trulylost

Kinda of in, kind of out. Mostly lost
Dec 9, 2019
Curious on how you'd put it out there for anyone interested. I totally would watch it

anonymousapple

anonymousapple

Jul 3, 2020
Curious on how you'd put it out there for anyone interested. I totally would watch it
Youtube has an option to schedule videos, they get uploaded as soon as you send the file, but they're privated (nobody can see them) until the certain date you specify, so I'd be scheduling it for 4 hours after I take the SN (4 hours seems to be the max amount of time it takes you to die with SN)
I was just wondering why it has to be made just before you ctb? Couldn't you make it a couple days in advance? Or do you feel doing this just before you ctb will carry more emphasis?
I'm making it tomorrow so it'll still be a couple days in advance, it's not to carry more weight, it's actually something I was thinking of doing ever since I got more serious about CTBing but I never really had the motivation to do it so I kept procrastinating

AvaAdore

AvaAdore

When will it be?
Jul 20, 2020
Wouldn't you have to have someone help you make the video though so that the file could be uploaded after you die?

falloutcarter13

falloutcarter13

Bury me, bury me...
Aug 1, 2020
I think its an honorable thing, to want to help people even after you're gone. Perhaps making the video will bring you some measure of peace as well. Best wishes.

Reactions: _Minsk
Nohopeinhell

Nohopeinhell

Mar 1, 2020
Would you share the video on here? How would we find your YouTube?

Reactions: lostangel
G

GoneGoneGone

Enlightened
Apr 1, 2020
I also think it's a noble gesture.
But wouldn't it put more pressure on you to ctb? What if you wanna change your mind?

Reactions: Astral316, FriendofDeath and _Minsk
CainKilledAbel

CainKilledAbel

Jan 24, 2020
because my death can at least be used as a message to try and prevent people in the future from having to endure the same circumstances, and there is a chance, a very small miniscule chance, but a chance, that those issues will start being dealt with or at the very least have more attention brought to them
Not be a Debbie downer (but considering the topic of discussion I'm sure allowances can be made): I wouldn't put too much faith/hope in humanity to change from your tragic end. Do not sacrifice yourself in the hopes of becoming a cautionary tale. Don't end your life with aspirations that your death will be meaningful to others. It's a logical fallacy to CTB in the hopes of preventing someone else from CTB.

Reactions: esann, profoundexperience and Meditation guide
C

ceelo

Experienced
May 18, 2020
your vid wont change dick mate, no one ever listens they just use it to push their own self righteous agendas and believe whatever they want to irrespective of the truth.

Reactions: profoundexperience, Pineapplecrown and CainKilledAbel
anonymousapple

anonymousapple

Jul 3, 2020
Wouldn't you have to have someone help you make the video though so that the file could be uploaded after you die?
read the post above yours
Not be a Debbie downer (but considering the topic of discussion I'm sure allowances can be made): I wouldn't put too much faith/hope in humanity to change from your tragic end. Do not sacrifice yourself in the hopes of becoming a cautionary tale. Don't end your life with aspirations that your death will be meaningful to others. It's a logical fallacy to CTB in the hopes of preventing someone else from CTB.
I'm not CTBing for other people, I'm CTBing for my own reasons, but I do still want to be able to have my CTB possibly (as I mentioned earlier it's a very very small chance) do some good in the world
I also think it's a noble gesture.
But wouldn't it put more pressure on you to ctb? What if you wanna change your mind?
it doesn't put more pressure on me because I'm CTBing for my own reasons, in fact this video isn't even a reason I want to CTB, it's kind of just a bonus, if I do end up changing my mind I'll just scrap the video and maybe put out the same message later but without CTBing

Last edited:
  • Hugs
Reactions: Zappfe lover and Eternity04
G

GoneGoneGone

Enlightened
Apr 1, 2020
t doesn't put more pressure on me because I'm CTBing for my own reasons, in fact this video isn't even a reason I want to CTB, it's kind of just a bonus, if I do end up changing my mind I'll just scrap the video and maybe put out the same message later but without CTBing
Seems like a sensible plan :hug:

Y

youngalaska

Mar 30, 2020
Have you thought about maybe leaving 7 cassette tapes, with 13 reasons why you've decided to kill yourself recorded on them?
Just a thought.

• Hmph!
Reactions: Moonbounce and Pineapplecrown
SoIntoYou

SoIntoYou

Pillowman
Jul 9, 2020
Yes! I think this is a great idea no matter how much publicity it gets.

Lost_the_will2_live

Lost_the_will2_live

11:11
Feb 25, 2020
Will give insight to people on here who's method is SN also. To see how you are once it's been taken.

Meditation guide

Meditation guide

Jun 22, 2020
Will give insight to people on here who's method is SN also. To see how you are once it's been taken.
Yes if that's what kind of video he means. I thought he wanted to talk about his issues that led him to do this?

Reactions: Lost_the_will2_live and GoneGoneGone