Justanotherconsumer

Justanotherconsumer

Paragon
Jul 9, 2018
Then we are just bio-mechanical machines. Family's, relationships, religion are just made up social constructs to keep us held here by guilt. sadness and guilt are a learned traight created by becoming too dependent upon another. Nobody is really monogamous by nature. People are forced to be in a family unit way past the point of desire to do so, this is obvious in very early teen years (13) when it is very humilliating to go out in public with parents, but by law you cannot rent a place or hold a job.

Reactions: Journeytoletgo, Morning Angel, Smilla and 5 others
B

Ben

Warlock
Sep 12, 2018
Reactions: EmotionlessWanderer, Smilla, Justanotherconsumer and 1 other person
D

Deleted member 847

Let's just hope the astral plane is real and after we die we can all live in our dream worlds and enjoy life instead of surviving it. No more societies, parents, laws, hierarchies, wars, violence, crappy jobs and all kinds of toxicities from this physical plane. There are many scientists who believe that consciousness is fundamental so maybe there is something to it (even though we got only anecdotal evidence to support that claim).

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: Journeytoletgo, EmotionlessWanderer, Smilla and 3 others
Wantingpeace

Wantingpeace

Wizard
Aug 16, 2018
I'm experiencing something so bizarre and only ever come across few people with It as a result of psychiatric drug reaction that suggests a soul does exist. Or did in my case. I know, it sounds so weird. And the loss is the only thing keeping me here. Because of it I'm petrified to die but totally tortured physically mentally from that hellish drug. I always felt before that death was way out and there would be peace after. For me I'm both tortured and pushed to death with no confidence the suffering will end after. No one knows what's happened. Have tried to find answers and people that may know for three years. I know two others that experience this and terrified to die also but tortured in living. I just wish I had died before the drug reaction.

D

Deleted member 847

Tom Campbell is going to make a double slit experiment next year that according to him it will show that we really do collapse the wave function. Let's just hope his assumption is right.

Reactions: lv-gras
D

Deleted member 847

I'm experiencing something so bizarre and only ever come across few people with It as a result of psychiatric drug reaction that suggests a soul does exist. Or did in my case. I know, it sounds so weird. And the loss is the only thing keeping me here. Because of it I'm petrified to die but totally tortured physically mentally from that hellish drug. I always felt before that death was way out and there would be peace after. For me I'm both tortured and pushed to death with no confidence the suffering will end after. No one knows what's happened. Have tried to find answers and people that may know for three years. I know two others that experience this and terrified to die also but tortured in living. I just wish I had died before the drug reaction.
What did you experience? Did you take DMT?

Wantingpeace

Wantingpeace

Wizard
Aug 16, 2018
No it was a toxic rare reaction to an antidepressant..I'm still experiencing it is absolutely terrifying but I'm not sure how much what I should share here as it is frightening especially as it relates to death and after, it seems. You can pm me if you like. I just don't know what I can share here without frightening everyone else. Or if anyone else would be scared if they hadn't experienced this.

Reactions: Deleted member 847
Hunter

Hunter

Experienced
Sep 14, 2018
Only bad part about no afterlife and not having a soul is that this is the only shot you are given. When you really think about that, like how shitty is that... it's just a random lottery system for your genetics, your health, your social status, etc. if it's that bad, why would it be any better in an afterlife? Your afterlife could be just as arbitrarily shitty.

Reactions: Journeytoletgo, Smilla and Justanotherconsumer
D

Deleted member 847

Only bad part about no afterlife and not having a soul is that this is the only shot you are given. When you really think about that, like how shitty is that... it's just a random lottery system for your genetics, your health, your social status, etc. if it's that bad, why would it be any better in an afterlife? Your afterlife could be just as arbitrarily shitty.
No it's awesome trust me. Learn to astral project and you'll see. This is the only life that sucks.

Reactions: EmotionlessWanderer and Hunter
Hunter

Hunter

Experienced
Sep 14, 2018
No it's awesome trust me. Learn to astral project and you'll see. This is the only life that sucks.
LOL I'm more focused on catching the bus than astral plane stuff. Maybe I'll get around to it in the afterlife. :pfff:

Reactions: EmotionlessWanderer and Justanotherconsumer
S

Shay

Experienced
Aug 31, 2018
Just dont know. Dont think so.
It's not just your brain. Meds have serious side effects. They are toxic and lots of research to prove it including all the anti pharma psychiatrists like Kelly Brogan

Reactions: Journeytoletgo, lv-gras and Hunter
Hunter

Hunter

Experienced
Sep 14, 2018
It's not just your brain. Meds have serious side effects. They are toxic and lots of research to prove it including all the anti pharma psychiatrists like Kelly Brogan
These docs don't even know how the meds work. It's ridiculous.

Reactions: Journeytoletgo, lv-gras, Justanotherconsumer and 1 other person