• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

BeyondGoodNEvil

BeyondGoodNEvil

Jun 22, 2020
i dont know exactly but isnt it used for heartburns and stomach acid relief i guess it works at preventing from vomiting N out if thats what your asking

Reactions: The Lonely
The Lonely

The Lonely

Arcanist
Jan 26, 2021
i dont know exactly but isnt it used for heartburns and stomach acid relief i guess it works at preventing from vomiting N out if thats what your asking

No …. It's not A simple anti acid drug…. It's used in pre-surgical procedures…

To prevent from vomiting it would be Meto (this I have)…
But Cimetidine works fine to the Amitriptyline for example… ACC5EC5A C134 492A 8587 B834B2B83473

Meditation guide

Meditation guide

Always was, is, and always shall be.
Jun 22, 2020
People die within five or ten minutes from N don't they? If so I'm not sure it matters what the liver does as it's going to be dead along with the other organs.

That article talks about death from tricyclic antidepressants which can take many hours to days to cause death.

N enters the bloodstream from the stomach and shuts down the central nervous system, within a few minutes if it's potent.

Last edited:
Reactions: BeyondGoodNEvil and The Lonely
peacefulhorizons

peacefulhorizons

Wizard
Dec 31, 2019
People die within five or ten minutes from N don't they? If so I'm not sure it matters what the liver does as it's going to be dead along with the other organs.

That article talks about death from tricyclic antidepressants which can take many hours to days to cause death.

N enters the bloodstream from the stomach and shuts down the central nervous system, within a few minutes if it's potent.
5-10 minutes is the average time to unconsciousness for oral administration of N, not death.

Reactions: Jumping_realms, Mare Imbrium and BeyondGoodNEvil
Meditation guide

Meditation guide

Jun 22, 2020
5-10 minutes is the average time to unconsciousness for oral administration of N, not death.
Have you seen videos from Dignitas and documentaries showing people taking N? I have and they die quickly, within ten minutes.

You may be thinking of SN, not N.

Last edited:
The Lonely

The Lonely

Arcanist
Jan 26, 2021

If your liver/stomach or something else does not work well…
Lets say the drug will demand some extra time to get in to its goal (…)

See… in my case (previous alcohol abuse, previous anti-psychotics use about years)…well…

9AF6F224 70AB 4AAB 8CE0 EABC5E6A7999

1347A4A9 2A6D 4096 B06F 4690686059C3

Last edited:
peacefulhorizons

peacefulhorizons

Wizard
Dec 31, 2019
Have you seen videos from Dignitas and documentaries showing people taking N? I have and they die quickly, within ten minutes.

You may be thinking of SN, not N.
Those videos show the time to unconsciousness aka the entrance to the barbiturate induced coma. It takes time after that for respiratory arrest and cardiac arrest to occur.

Reactions: CiproKilledMe, GreenMile and Mare Imbrium
Meditation guide

Meditation guide

Jun 22, 2020
It looks like you have some good information. I'm not sure if anyone can give an answer about Cimetadine but maybe someone has tried it and someone else watched them to see what happened, and has documented it.

The Lonely

The Lonely

Arcanist
Jan 26, 2021
It looks like you have some good information. I'm not sure if anyone can give an answer about Cimetadine but maybe someone has tried it and someone else watched them to see what happened, and has documented it.

You need to get this following "Match":

1- To fall sleep;
2- To put your brain asleep (forever);
3- To put your heart asleep (forever).

If you manage to get these 3 in sequence, Then you got "A Match"!
The "peaceful" thing, etc...
(Only way).

But in order to do my homework I need to do some research yet…

So thank you so much for answering/interacting because it helps me to cover/explore my doubts… But may that helps others too...

:)

Last edited:
Reactions: Meditation guide
peacefulhorizons

peacefulhorizons

Wizard
Dec 31, 2019
You need to get this following "Match":

1- To fall sleep;
2- To put your brain asleep (forever);
3- To put your heart asleep (forever).

If you manage to get these 3 in sequence, Then you got "A Match"!
The "peaceful" thing, etc...
(Only way).

But in order to do my homework I need to do some research yet…

So thank you so much for answering/interacting because it helps me to cover/explore my doubts… But may that helps others too...

:)
N does all three of those things

Alwaysbadtime

Alwaysbadtime

Enlightened
Jun 28, 2021
Holyshit. I take Quetiapine/Seroquel for sleep. Of course I don't want a long coma....FUCK. So if I do n I must get off Seroquel for how long I wonder? It really helps for sleep. This FUCKING SUCKS. No rando is going to get an Rx for Dilantin. Thanks for sharing this. What made you write Quetiapine specifically?

Last edited:
  • Hugs
The Lonely

The Lonely

Arcanist
Jan 26, 2021
N does all three of those things

See: As I painted in green… it's like: (my own research)…

The way One medication will react DOES depend on one's body Conditions(…) And the drugs this person is on … etc

To analyze and prevent ME from failing is my thing…
(Based on my issues- and Consulting open internet and the Private PPH).

I think discussing is valid always, so I appreciate for contributing to this

Last edited:
Alwaysbadtime

Alwaysbadtime

Enlightened
Jun 28, 2021
No …. It's not A simple anti acid drug…. It's used in pre-surgical procedures…

To prevent from vomiting it would be Meto (this I have)…
But Cimetidine works fine to the Amitriptyline for example…View attachment 71308
What about Amitriptyline? I am currently taking this. Does it clash with n as well as Seorquel? Are you trying to get Cimetidine from a dr?
If your liver/stomach or something else does not work well…
Lets say the drug will demand some extra time to get in to its goal (…)

See… in my case (previous alcohol abuse, previous anti-psychotics use about years)…well…

View attachment 71311

View attachment 71310
I read that Seroquel takes 1.5 days to leave system. How long do you think one should stop taking this and Quentiapine as well? Thank you for this information. I did not know this.

Last edited:
The Lonely

The Lonely

Arcanist
Jan 26, 2021
What about Amitriptyline? I am currently taking this. Does it clash with n as well as Seorquel? Are you trying to get Cimetidine from a dr?

I read that Seroquel takes 1.5 days to leave system. How long do you think one should stop taking this and Quentiapine as well? Thank you for this information. I did not know this.

Amitriptyline is very hard to find … doctors don't prescribe this too "easy" …

Alwaysbadtime

Alwaysbadtime

Enlightened
Jun 28, 2021
Amitriptyline is very hard to find … doctors don't prescribe this too "easy" …
I have it. It doesn't do shit. My drs are useless and refuse benzos but gave me this...I think it's also an anti-histamine. IDK

The Lonely

The Lonely

Arcanist
Jan 26, 2021
I have it. It doesn't do shit. My drs are useless and refuse benzos but gave me this...I think it's also an anti-histamine. IDK

What can I say ….
Do your search pal …

Benzos are "safe medication" … they were designed after the Barbiturates "issues"… you wouldn't go 'anywhere' with them (other than sleep)...

Alwaysbadtime

Alwaysbadtime

Enlightened
Jun 28, 2021
What can I say ….
Do your search pal …

Benzos are "safe medication" … they were designed after the Barbiturates "issues"… you wouldn't go 'anywhere' with them (other than sleep)...
Disagree....drs here all say the same thing 'benzos are dangerous' Of course it's possible to get addicted to benzos...xanax, valium, ativan....I wish I could get them...not for addiction but to feel less anxious. Do your search homie. Benzos are not given out so easily. They aren't exactly 'safe'. Safe for me, but I'm not an addict.

BobMorane

BobMorane

wizard
Apr 20, 2021
Holyshit. I take Quetiapine/Seroquel for sleep. Of course I don't want a long coma....FUCK. So if I do n I must get off Seroquel for how long I wonder? It really helps for sleep. This FUCKING SUCKS. No rando is going to get an Rx for Dilantin. Thanks for sharing this. What made you write Quetiapine specifically?
You can check out the half life of Seroquel on internet and deduce how much time it'll stay in your system. Before doing that you can ask you Doctor for some benzodiazepines to use instead of Seroquel for sleep. There you go, problem solved.

Alwaysbadtime

Alwaysbadtime

Enlightened
Jun 28, 2021
You can check out the half life of Seroquel on internet and deduce how much time it'll stay in your system. Before doing that you can ask you Doctor for some benzodiazepines to use instead of Seroquel for sleep. There you go, problem solved.
My drs refuse benzos. They say they are dangerous. Extremely shitty.

The Lonely

The Lonely

Arcanist
Jan 26, 2021

Yeah… but a long period use… (to stop at least one week before is the least one can do)… but even so…

There is the tolerance thing… To drugs or Alcohol tolerance is compared to a candle: If you turn off a burning candle and then turn it on again it starts burning at the same level (size) you left it…. Not sure it is about the liver or brain itself… or all of these (…)