• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

steppingoff

steppingoff

Experienced
Jan 18, 2024
I would say yes if it were a close friend and/or a method I intended to use.

LunarCharm

LunarCharm

I’m ready to go
Jul 2, 2023
I would say yes, solely because if they are personally requesting that I join; I would want to fulfill that last request.

Reactions: grahf
U

UKscotty

Doesn't read PMs
May 20, 2021
No why would you want to watch someone die?

Also sounds sketchy legally. Failing to act could lead to prosecution if the police found out.

Reactions: sserafim, willitpass and BrainShower
BrainShower

BrainShower

Tiny storm
Nov 7, 2023
No thanks.
Just because its a private act to end a private life ( in my case ) and I wouldn't be able to apply different criteria to another person, although I won't judge anyone for doing differently.

Reactions: sserafim
CloudyNightSky

CloudyNightSky

Experienced
Oct 28, 2023
Probably. I don't rlly have a problem with graphic stuff and if it helps them in any way why not. I think even if it's a complete stranger

F

Forever Sleep

Earned it we have...
May 4, 2022
Only for a very close friend if they didn't want to be alone. Not out of some gory fascination- not livestream anyway.

R

rozeske

Maybe I am the problem
Dec 2, 2023
If it's my method, probably (the livestreamness of it might make me uncomfortable). A close friend? absolutely not!

willitpass

willitpass

Don’t try to offer me help, I’ve tried everything
Mar 10, 2020
No. I have no interest in watching someone die. I do not believe in the whole "suicide is beautiful" thing, for one. For another, the trauma that would come from witnessing someone dying, especially watching them play out the steps of suicide, I would never be able to live normally again. Legal implications aside I just don't see why someone would want to do this.

Reactions: sserafim
steppingoff

steppingoff

Experienced
Jan 18, 2024
This is a tough question isn't it.

As a person who plans to livestream I'd appreciate if someone was willing to witness it. It does make your life feel seen. .

But I get it. It's not something that is easy to watch. It's also different when it's live versus recorded.

Probably why I intend to have it recorded as well

• Hugs
Reactions: CloudyNightSky
todiefor

todiefor

I hope I made some +ve difference in ppl’s lives
Jun 24, 2023
Only for a very close friend if they didn't want to be alone. Not out of some gory fascination- not livestream anyway.
I agree with this. It isn't entertainment or educational, it's a real person dying, I don't know why I would in anyway want to watch that personally. The only reason why I would do it is if it is a friends last wish and I knew it was important to them, and I would be doing it at great cost to my own person, it would stay with me forever and probably replayed over and over again in my mind, but I would do it if it was important to them.

• Love
Reactions: Forever Sleep