ctb-soon

ctb-soon

Student
Jul 12, 2023
Conditions apply
If it was meant to be supportive and/or educational, I'd consider it. If it was aimed at gore sites - no!!

If it was bloody no! But I'd be open to considering hangings, or gasses, But not to anything that deforms or is bloody.

FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
No, I have no interest in watching other people die.

Reactions: betternever2havbeen, corazon, Rainy_Cloud and 1 other person
StolenLife

StolenLife

Warlock
Sep 19, 2022
Nope. I want as little of a digital footprint as possible.

Reactions: ctb-soon
Sweet Tart

Sweet Tart

Arcanist
May 10, 2023
The idea of it being supportive is interesting and I can imagine ways this could be ethical and compassionate, but it's not something I would seek out.

• Hugs
U

UKscotty

Doesn't read PMs
May 20, 2021
Yeah I don't get the current fad of people live streaming their suicides.

Not for me at all. Not to mention its very risky that someone will either shut the stream down or call emergency services if you didn't mask your personal info like IP.

Reactions: betternever2havbeen
G

Galaxie76

Jun 19, 2023
No

Reactions: betternever2havbeen and ctb-soon
bedhead_baby

bedhead_baby

stupid selfish baby
Jul 16, 2023
Watching you die, you mean? I would not want to see that. I am going to tell you right now:

If you post your suicide online, it WILL end up on gore websites.

I browsed gore for a very long time as a young teen and into adulthood, and still do occasionally. I do not enjoy it. It is a form of self harm. But I can tell you, there are people that will, and probably already do, come to places like this to find more content for whatever reason. Videos and pictures that families beg to be taken down are only spread further. You will be regarded with sympathy by some, but also mockery. People are not kind in those places, please remember that. Online safety is important.

I have fantasized about ending my life live for two reasons, although I will never do it.

One: I don't want to be alone in the end. Two: I know there are people like me that will see it and find some misplaced comfort in watching someone else succeed in what you want. It also provided me with confidence to know it's what I want eventually, as seeing suicide in action is not the same as in dreams.

• Love
Reactions: Galaxie76, Necessary Evil, betternever2havbeen and 2 others
MiraiShisen

MiraiShisen

Student
Jun 15, 2023
I was looking on websites where people end themselves and people in comment section on that webpages are psycho, they are enjoying that and even insult them or make fun of them, wtf is wrong with them, so wicked people... I was looking on some cartel videos and its insane how we can be so cruel we are not that different from chimps... they are cruel and enjoying violence they are just like us but naked without mask to disguise they behaviour. SIck world we living ... I think many damaged people who saw or experienced pain,suffering etc... are best people who exist because they saw darkness and dont wanna anyone to go through same ... they are more compassionate, kind and have empathy to help people and animals who need it.

ctb-soon

ctb-soon

Student
Jul 12, 2023
Yeah I don't get the current fad of people live streaming their suicides.

Not for me at all. Not to mention its very risky that someone will either shut the stream down or call emergency services if you didn't mask your personal info like IP.
I did read that in South Korea, there is a real uptick in live streaming. But it makes sense really. We exhibit so much in our lives online that we would not have 2- years ago, documenting your own death seems a natural next stop.

B

Bronzehawkattack

Mar 17, 2018
Im not sure I understand the question but if you mean like, would I accept an invitation to some kind of livestreamed ctb where the method is provided, if it were a method I dont mind like N or nitrogen hell yeah. No shot any other way though.

• Hugs
H

HerculePoirot

(Frozen account)
Sep 25, 2022
I was invited once. I declined.

However, I accepted occasionally to stay online with a suicidal person in their final moments, with text messages only. No voice, no picture. It's terribly difficult, specially when some kind of friendship builds between that person and myself.
I understand it may be helpful, but I don't think I will accept again this kind of 'assistance' in the future.

• Love
ddn.ctb

ddn.ctb

Waiting to step off in front of an audience
Sep 9, 2023
Id probably say yes - and ask if I can join in with my own CTB

wanttodie

wanttodie

Enlightened
Apr 19, 2018
Id probably say yes