6sad6grl6

6sad6grl6

Killdozer In human form
Aug 19, 2023
I've always wanted to go out with a bang, gun seems boring. I'm trying to fly to pieces. I don't want a open casket. Seems instantaneous right? If I'm going 100mph into concrete (with a coop) my chances are slim to none right?

nadia225

nadia225

journey to reach the light
Aug 18, 2023

Idk she survived

Reactions: Captive_Mind515 and 6sad6grl6
CW36

CW36

➕〰️➰
Jul 23, 2023
Correct, especially without a seatbelt.
But how do you plan to reach 100 without endangering others on the road?

Reactions: Captive_Mind515, pinkribbonscars and 6sad6grl6
6sad6grl6

6sad6grl6

Killdozer In human form
Aug 19, 2023
Correct, especially without a seatbelt.
But how do you plan to reach 100 without endangering others on the road?
3pm it's not too far from the sticks most I could hit is a ditch or some trees at that time, but you guys are right ugh. I had a friend that hit 80 in a 35(also in a neighborhood so surprised she didn't go through a living room), hit a telephone pole and from the impact the car flipped on its head, cops said it was instant so that's why I always think about that method.

Idk she survived

God damn I thought after 80 your chance of survival is in the 30s. Okay so that means when you bump it up to 120-160 it's just dust right? But with my luck I'd probably be a fucking vegetable.

Last edited:
  • Yay!
Reactions: nadia225 and CW36
CW36

CW36

➕〰️➰
Jul 23, 2023
3pm it's not too far from the sticks most I could hit is a ditch or some trees at that time, but you guys are right ugh. I had a friend that hit 80 in a 35(also in a neighborhood so surprised she didn't go through a living room), hit a telephone pole and from the impact the car flipped on its head, cops said it was instant so that's why I always think about that method.

God damn I thought after 80 your chance of survival is in the 30s. Okay so that means when you bump it up to 120-160 it's just dust right? But with my luck I'd probably be a fucking vegetable.
I see.
Was your friend just doing it for thrills?

Idk she survived

Wow, what are the chances! She looks like she didn't even have any injuries..
She had to be pretty fucked up to do that to them.

Idk she survived

She had to be pretty fucked up to do that to them.

Last edited:
6sad6grl6

6sad6grl6

Killdozer In human form
Aug 19, 2023
Nah she wanted to die, she was drinking so it's a question in everyone's head if it was intentional or not

• Aww..
Reactions: CW36
nadia225

nadia225

journey to reach the light
Aug 18, 2023
She had to be pretty fucked up to do that to them
That's what I'm saying like this but h absolutely deserved what happened to her because you don't make that decision for anybody else especially in that way. It's clear she isn't all the way there tho in my opinion so I feel for her and hopes she gets help even if she is locked up cause she was on a death mission. But I'm surprised she is in that state not one fucking scratch…kinda think it was fate in a weird way to teach her a lesson because that shit is evil.
Nah she wanted to die, she was drinking so it's a question in everyone's head if it was intentional or not
She did a test run….days before
God damn I thought after 80 your chance of survival is in the 30s. Okay so that means when you bump it up to 120-160 it's just dust right? But with my luck I'd probably be a fucking vegetable
Yep I would assume to use a better method because that has a high chance of you surviving takes a lot of bravery though but I also feel like that could go wrong in so many ways and who knows if you lose consciousness immediately from the impact to not indure the injuries. I'll rather indure pain for a few minutes with something I know is absolutely going to do the job then that shit too much uncertainty and relying on unknown forces when things could go wrong in an instant.

Last edited:
Reactions: Captive_Mind515, CW36 and 6sad6grl6
Captive_Mind515

Captive_Mind515

King or street sweeper, dance with grim reaper!
Jul 18, 2023
You'd need to hit something solid that can't move, like a concrete bridge support or something. Also disable the air bags too.

That girl hit a brick wall, which likely just crumbled to pieces. Air bag probably saved her too, if she was lucky enough not to hit her head on anything solid.

I wouldn't recommend this method, as there is too high a chance of someone innocent being involved. You just never know who could be close by when you attempt.

Reactions: 6sad6grl6 and CW36
John Ryder

John Ryder

"You're a smart kid...you'll figure it out."
Jul 7, 2023
Even discussion of the whole mad max method should be discouraged if not banned. Unless you can speed across a deserted parking lot into a light column at 3am you're just going to endanger others

Reactions: nadia225, 6sad6grl6 and Touhou
Touhou

Touhou

2hu
Mar 9, 2023
This is an extremely dumb method, one because it's trashy & scummy because you're needlessly endangering other people with your speed & that it's actually a relatively unreliable chance you'll die.

Reactions: CW36 and 6sad6grl6
MyChoiceAlone

MyChoiceAlone

sleep deprived and/or drunk
Jul 23, 2023
her left arm was in a sling. rest of her was probably saved by the airbag. guy in back will not have one. not sure about front passenger guy. yeah that was a double homicide.

6sad6grl6

6sad6grl6

Killdozer In human form
Aug 19, 2023
This is an extremely dumb method, one because it's trashy & scummy because you're needlessly endangering other people with your speed & that it's actually a relatively unreliable chance you'll die.
You're right, last thing I want to do is endanger others, let alone not succeeding. I recently just watched this video so it got me thinking:

Also I'm just now learning how to use this site bare with me idfk what I'm doing or how to add a link

• Hugs
Reactions: fwompie, Touhou and Captive_Mind515
Captive_Mind515

Captive_Mind515

King or street sweeper, dance with grim reaper!
Jul 18, 2023
You're right, last thing I want to do is endanger others, let alone not succeeding. I recently just watched this video so it got me thinking:

Also I'm just now learning how to use this site bare with me idfk what I'm doing or how to add a link

You made me watch 5th gear... now I definitely want to ctb! :blarg:

• Yay!
Reactions: NoHorizon