• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

3/4Dead

3/4Dead

Peace, Love, Empathy
Feb 27, 2024
A bit of a silly question, I feel, but I've been thinking about this and I genuinely don't know.
I'll be somewhere remote/isolated should I be able to procure both a gun (pretty sure my family has one somewhere in my house, i'll feel a bit guilty but if I can get it, I'd rather be certain it'll work and not risk failure) and car (can rent one if money works out) but i live in a pretty big city and even secluded places sometimes have people coming by, so I'm now a little nervous about whether or not I could accidentally strike someone nearby, as I know that car doors and windows won't stop a bullet.

Would laying down in the back of the car help, maybe? Since then the bullet will go lower and be less likely to injure someone? The car will be ruined regardless of position, so whether or not the seats are wrecked doesn't matter much.

Should this fall through I'm thinking I'll look into CO2 or Charcoal.

Thanks in advance for replies.

F

findingquiet

Jun 4, 2024
Know your target, and what lies beyond it. So yes. If you're particularly worried, try to find a solid wall somewhere? Between yourself, the car, and the wall, I'd imagine that should be enough to spend the momentum.

I'd be worried about lying down in case it compromises the angle on your shot and results in an unsuccessful attempt. Would suggest it's more in your interest to scout an area and ensure there's something to absorb momentum behind it.

Reactions: 3/4Dead
3/4Dead

3/4Dead

Peace, Love, Empathy
Feb 27, 2024
Know your target, and what lies beyond it. So yes. If you're particularly worried, try to find a solid wall somewhere? Between yourself, the car, and the wall, I'd imagine that should be enough to spend the momentum.

I'd be worried about lying down in case it compromises the angle on your shot and results in an unsuccessful attempt. Would suggest it's more in your interest to scout an area and ensure there's something to absorb momentum behind it.

Did not consider that lying down may change the angle, that's a good point.
Will look for somewhere with a wall/something that can safely catch the bullet. Thank you.

• Love
Reactions: findingquiet
locked*n*loaded

locked*n*loaded

Archangel
Apr 15, 2022
What type and caliper of gun? That will change the calculus. How are you planning to shoot yourself? Side of head? Into mouth?

3/4Dead

3/4Dead

Peace, Love, Empathy
Feb 27, 2024
What type and caliper of gun? That will change the calculus. How are you planning to shoot yourself? Side of head? Into mouth?
More than likely will be a handgun, I haven't been able to fully examine it so I'm not certain of caliber, but the gun itself is about the size of a glock 17m (I do not think it's this gun I just know what that one looks like so it's my best reference off the top of my head, apologies for not having specifics). Into mouth.

Reactions: locked*n*loaded
locked*n*loaded

locked*n*loaded

Archangel
Apr 15, 2022
More than likely will be a handgun, I haven't been able to fully examine it so I'm not certain of caliber, but the gun itself is about the size of a glock 17m (I do not think it's this gun I just know what that one looks like so it's my best reference off the top of my head, apologies for not having specifics). Into mouth.
Handgun? Into mouth? Doubt the bullet is coming out. Even if it did, it would have very low velocity, certainly not enough to penetrate anyone else. I suppose in some freak event, if someone was in the immediate vicinity, it could take out someone's eye, if it did exit your skull. Nothing wrong with taking precautions, though. I caution you to reconsider this method if the gun turns out to be a small caliber.

3/4Dead

3/4Dead

Peace, Love, Empathy
Feb 27, 2024
Handgun? Into mouth? Doubt the bullet is coming out. Even if it did, it would have very low velocity, certainly not enough to penetrate anyone else. I suppose in some freak event, if someone was in the immediate vicinity, it could take out someone's eye, if it did exit your skull. Nothing wrong with taking precautions, though. I caution you to reconsider this method if the gun turns out to be a small caliber.
Makes sense to me.
That's my biggest concern overall, that the caliber will be too small and the margin for error too large. In such an event, I will more than likely choose another method, as I'd like to bring the risk down as much as possible.
Thank you.

VampQueen

VampQueen

Ace of Hearts
Feb 6, 2024
You could use a shotgun. But you would have to know that it will be gruesome for people who find you and clean up the scene. Also your funeral would have to be closed casket for your family.

3/4Dead

3/4Dead

Peace, Love, Empathy
Feb 27, 2024
You could use a shotgun. But you would have to know that it will be gruesome for people who find you and clean up the scene. Also your funeral would have to be closed casket for your family.
Yeah, a shotgun is perferred but I'm working with what I've got. If I can buy one I will, though. I'll be somewhere secluded, cover the windows of the car, and send a timed message to the police so that they will be the ones to discover me.

I'll be asking for them not to do a funeral (of course I can't confirm whether or not they'll choose to do that as I'll be dead) and a natural burial (I anticipate they'll repsect this as A) we do not have much money and natural burials are less expensive anyway B) they know how passionate I am about the environment and would probably feel guilty). So in the absolute best case, my family, and friends, will never see the body.

Reactions: VampQueen
3/4Dead

3/4Dead

Peace, Love, Empathy
Feb 27, 2024
I caution you to reconsider this method if the gun turns out to be a small caliber.
Hey, it's me again. I found one of the two guns, specifically the smaller one, markings on it confused me a little but I'm pretty confident its .380, I know the other gun is larger, if I can find it I'll probably check in again if that's okay, but would we say this is too small? I did a bit of my own research of course, as well as searched on here, but I'm a little clueless about guns, so I'm sort of flying blind here.

I've seen people saying 9mm should be a safe bet, and if I understand correctly .380 is not far off?
Thank you, again, I really do appreciate it.

locked*n*loaded

locked*n*loaded

Archangel
Apr 15, 2022
Hey, it's me again. I found one of the two guns, specifically the smaller one, markings on it confused me a little but I'm pretty confident its .380, I know the other gun is larger, if I can find it I'll probably check in again if that's okay, but would we say this is too small? I did a bit of my own research of course, as well as searched on here, but I'm a little clueless about guns, so I'm sort of flying blind here.

I've seen people saying 9mm should be a safe bet, and if I understand correctly .380 is not far off?
Thank you, again, I really do appreciate it.
Yeah, I don't like it. A .380 is way off from a 9mm in terms of power. The bullet size (conical end) is comparable, but the magazine (where the powder charge is) is entirely different. The .380 just doesn't have the punch of a 9mm. I'm not saying it can't kill you, it can. Any gun can. It's just the likelihood greatly increases with the 9mm. More gun powder = more power = more potential damage.

3/4Dead

3/4Dead

Peace, Love, Empathy
Feb 27, 2024
Yeah, I don't like it. A .380 is way off from a 9mm in terms of power. The bullet size (conical end) is comparable, but the magazine (where the powder charge is) is entirely different. The .380 just doesn't have the punch of a 9mm. I'm not saying it can't kill you, it can. Any gun can. It's just the likelihood greatly increases with the 9mm. More gun powder = more power = more potential damage.
Understood. Thank you, again.