• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

R

ryandyin

Jul 27, 2019
I am considering shooting myself in the head as my method of choice, because my backup plan is partial suspension hanging, and that is more likely to fail. However, because of my track record of mental health issues, it would be very hard for me to legally buy a gun. My dealer that I usually buy stuff from might have a connection in some way that would let me buy a gun in a cash hand to hand transaction. I have also considered buying one off the dark web. However, I fear that after I die, my dad who lives in the house might get in trouble for having an illegal/unregistered/possibly stolen gun in the house.(because i wouldnt really trust a gun that i got from a street dealer to not be stolen.). What would the police do when they find it? Also, are there any less dangerous (but still illegal most likely) ways of getting a gun without an id or background check? I found a website that doesnt require a background check but they still require a signature at the door, and i dont know how i would hide the packaging for my dad before I did it. Any advice (without sourcing)?

The Mute Viking

The Mute Viking

α †⊕r†⊕urεd p⊕ε†
Oct 10, 2018
If they found it after you died, they'd take it. Simple as that. They wouldn't assume that your family knew about it, they would ask, and they would obviously tell them they had no idea. Based of plausible denialbility. Your family will be fine.

As for asking all that other info. You have to be careful, because even if you'r not linking direction, pointing to heavily in a direction can be deemed against rules.

Also know nothing where you live etc.