YoungJijii

YoungJijii

Nov 15, 2022
If I were to CTB using a gun would it be better for me to aim for the heart or for the head? Also which would be easier to achieve?

Tokugawa_Yoshinobu

Tokugawa_Yoshinobu

Arcanist
Sep 10, 2023
I think the head makes more sense because you can hit the target better. Also it's more lethal on average.

Reactions: myusername890, Huggs and voyager
voyager

voyager

Don't you dare go hollow...
Nov 25, 2019
Head definitely, brainstem in specific. Depending on the caliber one might also want to consider falling into a noose as a follow-up.

Reactions: Aim
STTP

STTP

Straight To The Point
Oct 10, 2023
Easily the head, and don't do it like in the movies (under chin or to temple), aim for the brain stem. There is a firearms megathread which discusses this in detail.
TLDR: hit the brain stem, use a bigass gun (shotgun preferable or large caliber handgun). Wishing you peace and luck.

Reactions: Huggs and YoungJijii
N

Nothere01

Apr 13, 2023
You can survive if you try to shoot at your heart, do not shoot under your chin to your head and do not shoot to the side of your head because people have survived and they ended up without a face horribly disfigured, deaf and blind.

Kundalini Guy

Kundalini Guy

FULLY RECOVERED
Mar 27, 2023
Heart is more painful but less likely to fuck up. If you aim for the head you can actually survive but if hit in the right place its instant and painless.

YoungJijii

YoungJijii

Nov 15, 2022
Easily the head, and don't do it like in the movies (under chin or to temple), aim for the brain stem. There is a firearms megathread which discusses this in detail.
TLDR: hit the brain stem, use a bigass gun (shotgun preferable or large caliber handgun). Wishing you peace and luck.
Thanks for the link, I was actually trying to look for a megathread or a section on this website that discusses the firearms method

Huggs

Huggs

Wish for peace
Jul 6, 2023
100% the head, anyone who aims for the heart has not put enough research in. The best gun to use would be a shotgun. CTB by gun would be my choice, unfortunately I don't have access and I've never been social enough to acquire a firearm under the table especially without landing myself in jail.

STTP

STTP

Straight To The Point
Oct 10, 2023
100% the head, anyone who aims for the heart has not put enough research in. The best gun to use would be a shotgun. CTB by gun would be my choice, unfortunately I don't have access and I've never been social enough to acquire a firearm under the table especially without landing myself in jail.
CTB by gun is my choice as well because it's gorgeous and erotic to be a victim to man's own machine >~< (or something like that)

Reactions: Aim and pthnrdnojvsc