Throwaway9787

Throwaway9787

Mage
Jun 27, 2019
I cant leave my house since my dad is retired and watches me 24/7 so i cant ctb. My only chance to do is when i take tests at college. I need to get my H and clonazolam and ctb in a hotel asap or ill lose my mind. Nobody deserves to be trapped with no way to ctb when they are desperate. I just want this to end.

• Aww..
Reactions: Alec, LifeOver, Lennox and 2 others
letmeseethedeath

letmeseethedeath

catching the bus
Aug 4, 2018
I cant leave my house since my dad is retired and watches me 24/7 so i cant ctb. My only chance to do is when i take tests at college. I need to get my H and clonazolam and ctb in a hotel asap or ill lose my mind. Nobody deserves to be trapped with no way to ctb when they are desperate. I just want this to end.
i feel you. same in my situation. my parents are shit and they control me

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals
LifeOver

LifeOver

Professional Suicide Attempter
Jul 23, 2019
Same situation here. Buying SN and meto is a pain when you're 18 and your parents don't even let you have your own credit card. I "borrowed" theirs to buy it and they think that their card got hijacked lol. They keep calling the credit card company every day and I am fucking scared they will find out. Really gotta leave this world before I get sent off to college in a month for greater suffering.

Alec

Alec

Wizard
Apr 22, 2019
I hope you'll find a way to be free! You are right, nobody deserves this and it's inhumane!❤️