• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

M

M48 Patton

Student
Jun 2, 2024
Theoretically this would be the least painful method to go? Or should I just jump or lay down?

P

pulleditnearlyoff

Apr 26, 2024
Lay down with your throat the track face down ofcourse

Reactions: M48 Patton
M

M48 Patton

Student
Jun 2, 2024
I need to get a proper look at the type of train. I know some come equipped with blockers or some sort of plow like device

Reactions: DeIetedUser4739
Dark Window

Dark Window

Forest Wanderer
Mar 12, 2024
I need to get a proper look at the type of train. I know some come equipped with blockers or some sort of plow like device
Cowcatchers essentially.

I've contemplated CTB via train a lot, and I've considered decap but I'd personally prefer a fast moving train and make it connect with my head before anything else.

dinosavr

dinosavr

and if i’m turning blue please don’t save me 🌛
Dec 14, 2023
Methods that include risk of traumatizing other people imo should be avoided if possible. If you have access to any other method, even if it's less peaceful, please take it under consideration

Reactions: itsneverbeenmoreove, goxua, Linda and 3 others
G

Georgius67

Jun 3, 2024
My advice? Don't do train. It is extremely, extremely selfish. Not only are you interrupting the daily lives of thousands or tens of thousands of people, but you are also going to potentially traumatise any onlookers. There are numerous ways that are better than using a train if you wish to end your life.

• Hugs
Reactions: astonishedturnip, Hotsackage, Myforevercharlie and 2 others
U

unusally alive

Jun 4, 2024
It sure as hell doesnt sound sound like the least painful...

Dark Window

Dark Window

Forest Wanderer
Mar 12, 2024
Methods that include risk of traumatizing other people imo should be avoided if possible. If you have access to any other method, even if it's less peaceful, please take it under consideration
This is BS. I've seen people who say the exact same thing as you and they ended up CTBing by train.

If people are desperate enough, morals go out the window

Reactions: .dreamless., DeIetedUser4739 and M48 Patton
M

M48 Patton

Student
Jun 2, 2024
my death would unfortunately bring trauma regardless. The rail line near me is an option. If I can't get Sn I really don't have a lot left. I just want to have some poison to go out with. Something where I can contemplate my life in the last moments.

I don't want to choose these options. But the world gives us no choice. If could buy a gun I would have used that by now. Everything swift and fairly painless is not really attainable.

DoubleUp8

DoubleUp8

Gambler
Dec 14, 2023
1 of the ways while painful should be quick if successful. My problem with these kind of physically traumatic methods is I always think about the consequences if it doesn't work. You could be left with seriously debilitating disability leaving you unable to ctb by any method without assistance. Jumping in front of train/car/truck is no guarantee you will die but serious possibility you're messed up bad and all the other consequences of failed ctb method. Hospital, psych ward etc.

Reactions: Linda and DeIetedUser4739
M

M48 Patton

Student
Jun 2, 2024
This is BS. I've seen people who say the exact same thing as you and they ended up CTBing by train.

If people are desperate enough, morals go out the window
Agreed. It doesn't make it right, I don't like the morality of it but desperation is driving me to just get on with something

Reactions: Myforevercharlie
dinosavr

dinosavr

and if i’m turning blue please don’t save me 🌛
Dec 14, 2023
Agreed. It doesn't make it right, I don't like the morality of it but desperation is driving me to just get on with something
Sure! I get it, 100%. If you have no alternative way to go then it's completely irrelevant whether it's moral or not, at least in my opinion. The truth is that the world is constantly trying to stop us by building suicide-proof barriers, nets, etc and not letting us at least talk about it and get real help. That's not moral either.

• Aww..
Reactions: M48 Patton and Linda