• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3b
    oei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

Daxter_87

Daxter_87

If my name is crossed out, hopefully I'm dead.
May 28, 2023
I need to keep a suicide kit handy for when the next shitty catastrophe knocks on our door, if I don't use it already, of course, because my life is such a crappy pile of crap, with my OCD, my slowness, my sensitivity to every sound... Just awfulness all around. I'm having trouble writing this, as usual, because I can't fucking concentrate on anything. This morning was awful.

Anyway, my semi-venting aside, which method has the least risk of me getting caught ordering the materials - SN or partial hanging? I know there's the option of renting a PO box and having it delivered there, for those who can deal with all the fucking paperwork and bullshit. Unfortunately, I'm not one of those people, as it would just be more noise in my head, more headaches, more obsessions, more shit. So I guess I have no choice but to have it delivered straight to my front door. Which parcel is less suspicious - one with SN or one with a rope?

Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks.

• Hugs
Reactions: seekingrelease22, amyrel and Praestat_Mori
Daxter_87

Daxter_87

May 28, 2023
Based on what you said I'd say SN is riskier because of the potential welfare check by the police which could come days, weeks, months and in rare cases years after they obtain the address. Hanging you can literally just use a robe tie, neck tie, extension cord etc.

Thanks for your reply. And yeah, I'm leaning more towards hanging now, as SN seems rather inaccessible in my current circumstances, and hanging is much quicker if you do it right. Not to mention that, for SN, I'd either have to lie to the doctor to get them to prescribe antiemetics, or find a way to order them online without a prescription, which doesn't seem like an easy task either. Unfortunately, one downside of hanging that I don't think SN has, or is much less likely to have, is that you can end up as a vegetable, which sucks ass.

I'm glad you replied, by the way, because I've seen on the forum that you're well versed in hanging. Both you and the official Hanging Megathread mention neckties; the latter even suggests that they're perfect for the job. Do you think they would be more suitable than a normal cotton or nylon rope, or is it the other way round?

Thanks again.

Reactions: seekingrelease22 and Sunü (素女)
hikikomorizombie

hikikomorizombie

Ouch
Jan 15, 2024
just wondering, why don't u use the helium tank + CPAP mask method?? esp if you're worried abt being caught bc of materials. it's much simpler & straightforward than either of those methods. the hardest part's figuring out how to connect the mask to the tank & keep the nozzle pumping gas after u pass out.

• Informative
Reactions: Daxter_87
perpetualsomnolence

perpetualsomnolence

Jun 21, 2023
just wondering, why don't u use the helium tank + CPAP mask method?? esp if you're worried abt being caught bc of materials. it's much simpler & straightforward than either of those methods. the hardest part's figuring out how to connect the mask to the tank & keep the nozzle pumping gas after u pass out.
wait wait I have a CPAP machine but how would i get helium

Daxter_87

Daxter_87

May 28, 2023

Thank you for telling me about this method; I didn't know about it. I might look it up, but to be honest, I don't know. It's just more new information to process, and I struggle with that a lot. I'm not sure if I'd be able to figure out the two things you mentioned either. It's just... My brain is like mashed potatoes at this point... Can't take anything in... Sorry, I hope you understand, although I really appreciate your input and might look it up, as I said.

Edit: I looked it up, and it seems that CPAP masks are not suitable to CTB. So says user @GasMonkey, who I believe is (was?) quite an expert on the inert gas method and all things related to it. He refers to the comment of another member who seems to be well-read on the subject.

Last edited:
Reactions: seekingrelease22
Daxter_87

Daxter_87

May 28, 2023
I personally prefer a robe tie or scarf to a neck tie. You never specified if you were looking to do full or partial suspension because only ropes or cables can be used for those.
If you're gonna use rope then a double braided mooring rope 10-14mm will feel pretty comfortable and you don't even have to worry about an anchor knot as it comes with a woven in splice loop. As far as I know you only risk ending up a vegetable if you're interrupted or something snaps or looses grip after 5mins of blood loss to the brain.

The only anchor point I can think of in my room is the wardrobe bar, which I understand is for partial suspension, right? So yeah, I'd do a partial hanging.

As for the specific rope you mentioned, thanks a lot for the info. The problem is that I have no idea how to order something like that without my parents noticing. I'm not asking you to solve it for me, of course - I'll have to think of something. But just in case I don't, do you think a household item like a belt or a scarf would do? My options are pretty limited, and there's no assisted suicide. Goddamned anti-suicide society!

Reactions: seekingrelease22
picklealex

picklealex

I hate it all, just let me die
Jun 24, 2023
I need to keep a suicide kit handy for when the next shitty catastrophe knocks on our door, if I don't use it already, of course, because my life is such a crappy pile of crap, with my OCD, my slowness, my sensitivity to every sound... Just awfulness all around. I'm having trouble writing this, as usual, because I can't fucking concentrate on anything. This morning was awful.

Anyway, my semi-venting aside, which method has the least risk of me getting caught ordering the materials - SN or partial hanging? I know there's the option of renting a PO box and having it delivered there, for those who can deal with all the fucking paperwork and bullshit. Unfortunately, I'm not one of those people, as it would just be more noise in my head, more headaches, more obsessions, more shit. So I guess I have no choice but to have it delivered straight to my front door. Which parcel is less suspicious - one with SN or one with a rope?

Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks.
im personally going to do hanging, if I'm not able to go visit my dad and use his gun. I think SN is more hard, because of the risk of getting caught. hanging is easy, and you basically only need rope, anything in that sort and atleast 30 minutes alone.

Reactions: Daxter_87