• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

PinkMeow

PinkMeow

wrong
May 27, 2023
20230708 184638
If I jump from here and I don't land on my head will I survive? It's the 14th floor but I am not sure if it's high enough.

• Hugs
Reactions: Gonnerr, Life interrupted, aGoodDayToDie and 3 others
Slasher

Slasher

crybaby
Jun 6, 2023
every fall can be fatal and also not fatal, some people have survived falling from a plane and some have died from way less then 14th floor. if that's the 14th floor it should be around 59.7m and anything above 46 metres is almost a pretty sure death. landing on your legs could possibly fuck it up but I'm not sure. if you don't care about traumatizing the people around you this could possibly work but SI is gonna be hard to over come. anyways goodluck

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: FormerlyFe(IV), CTB Dream, PinkMeow and 1 other person
kat45

kat45

A complex illusion
Apr 1, 2023
14?! Damn that will probably take you out, for every foot you have in height that's a floor you need to go off of- so as long as u don't land on ur legs or on rlly soft grass it probably will workkk like the other person said, it's super hard to over come and most definitely traumatize the ppl around u or they might stop u-

• Hugs
Reactions: CTB Dream and Huntfish34
ItsMeBlank

ItsMeBlank

Binary Dreams.
Jun 6, 2023
As someone who failed a 7th floor one, I'll always suggest people to go head first.

• Hugs
Reactions: bridgegirl, FormerlyFe(IV), CTB Dream and 1 other person
PinkMeow

PinkMeow

wrong
May 27, 2023
14?! Damn that will probably take you out, for every foot you have in height that's a floor you need to go off of- so as long as u don't land on ur legs or on rlly soft grass it probably will workkk like the other person said, it's super hard to over come and most definitely traumatize the ppl around u or they might stop u-
It doesn't look that high or maybe it's only in my head?

• Hugs
Reactions: CTB Dream and Huntfish34
S

surewhynot

May 21, 2023
As someone who failed a 7th floor one, I'll always suggest people to go head first.
But if you watch videos of people jumping their bodies turn in the air.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: ItsMeBlank and CTB Dream
deathLiberation

deathLiberation

Student
Oct 31, 2021
I remember reading on a website that only 70 meters high would assure like 95% chance of success.

• Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: PinkMeow and CTB Dream
A

aGoodDayToDie

Arcanist
Jun 30, 2023
I would definitely say it's not high enough. Ideally you want AT LEAST 100m. Even then, you're only travelling at 70-80mph when you hit the ground. You could survive, depending how you land, what you land on and if anyone tries to help you. I wouldn't risk it. There's a significant chance you could come out of this alive, with horrific injuries.

Reactions: FormerlyFe(IV), deathLiberation and PinkMeow
ItsMeBlank

ItsMeBlank

Binary Dreams.
Jun 6, 2023
But if you watch videos of people jumping their bodies turn in the air.
If you jump straight like you normally jump from a fence then nah nothings gonna turn. If you are lying horizontally yes air might turn you but not necessarily. Meanwhile if you fall like in the movies your head falls first like that Michael Jackson ankle bend move. Yes very high probability of hitting head first.
If you don't mind... What happened?
Legs touched first. That's what happened. Surely the it broke a hell lot of bones and damaged internal organs. I remember pain and blood then fell unconscious. I've been told people heard the sound and rushed to see what happened then took me to the hospital. Was in coma for 2 weeks (17 days to be exact) when I woke up I felt the pain. There was no other thought other than that it hurts. Glad I was on drugs don't know what they call it in english Anesthesia? It was still hurting. Whatever happened back then has implanted a fear within me, so I never tried it again. Not that I haven't thought of doing it again but it's just.... the body won't move. So if anyone ever gonna try something like that. "HEAD FIRST" will always be my suggestion. No brain No problems.

Last edited:
  • Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: bridgegirl, deathLiberation, FormerlyFe(IV) and 3 others
TomIsNotMyName

TomIsNotMyName

May 3, 2023
Legs touched first. That's what happened. Surely the it broke a hell lot of bones and damaged internal organs. I remember pain and blood then fell unconscious. I've been told people heard the sound and rushed to see what happened then took me to the hospital. Was in coma for 2 weeks (17 days to be exact) when I woke up I felt the pain. There was no other thought other than that it hurts. Glad I was on drugs don't know what they call it in english Anesthesia? It was still hurting. Whatever happened back then has implanted a fear within me, so I never tried it again. Not that I haven't thought of doing it again but it's just.... the body won't move. So if anyone ever gonna try something like that. "HEAD FIRST" will always be my suggestion. No brain No problems.
Ow, that sounds very painful, I am so sorry. How long ago was it? Are you feeling better now?

• Love
Reactions: ItsMeBlank
day

day

Global Mod
Jun 24, 2023
It does look high enough to be fatal however with jumping there's so much that may go wrong. I wish you the best if you decide this method just try to keep traumatizing randoms to a minimum. Jumping victims can be a hard sight to see. Well that's if you care anyways.

ItsMeBlank

ItsMeBlank

Binary Dreams.
Jun 6, 2023
Ow, that sounds very painful, I am so sorry. How long ago was it? Are you feeling better now?
It happened back in 2018 been 5 years now. Yeah I've healed. Still some damages are permanent. Like cannot run or carry heavy load, my legs will not support it. Upper body has healed completely. Sometimes my fingers stop working all of a sudden and gets sticked to each other and then I have to used my other hand to manually move them apart and bend and straighten them few times for them to work.

• Aww..
Reactions: FormerlyFe(IV), TomIsNotMyName and deomlez
TomIsNotMyName

TomIsNotMyName

May 3, 2023
Still some damages are permanent. Like cannot run or carry heavy load, my legs will not support it. Sometimes my fingers stop working all of a sudden and gets sticked to each other and then I have to used my other hand to manually move them apart and bend and straighten them few times for them to work.
That sounds bad, I'm so sorry
Upper body has healed completely
I'm glad at least something healed. I wish you the best

• Love
Reactions: ItsMeBlank
abdelrahman

abdelrahman

Jul 9, 2023
why would i care about traumatizing people when i jump

• Wow
Reactions: bridgegirl, deomlez and Phtzzzing
AllFoxedOut

AllFoxedOut

Arcanist
Jun 7, 2023
why would i care about traumatizing people when i jump
it's something I worry about as I don't wish to spread more suffering by traumatising others witnessing a gruesome death. not everyone has to care though, it's personal preference.

I am also starting to care less now that methods leaving the body intact are becoming much more rare.

Reactions: PinkMeow and abdelrahman