• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

LogicalConclusion

LogicalConclusion

Experienced
Jun 2, 2019
Just a bit of a rant...figured off-topic should be a good place for it?
I'm going to be $80 past due on my internet bill on the 18th of this month. So I called Comcast, hoping they would be reasonable and allow me to pay that remaining balance off in the next 2-3 months along with my normal bill. This dude...he could not comprehend what I was saying at all. Didn't understand what I was asking for, made me explain it like 3 times. Then he kept saying "Well, you have until the 18th and could pay a bit next week and the rest later" and I kept telling him "No, I am on a fixed income, I do not have money again until next month." The longest pauses you could imagine, I swear you could hear the gears turning in his head as he tried to comprehend what I was telling him. Then we're back to "well you have until the 18th." Finally I was like "Listen, I do not have money right now, I will not have money on the 18th, I will not have money again until next month" and he still didn't get it. Like why is the concept of being on a fixed income so incomprehensible to these people? I've had issues with paying my bill and being behind for at least a year, but never got late fees or service interruptions, and finally was able to get it back down to $0 balance some months ago. So I thought they'd be understanding and instead I get this idiot. So what I'm saying is, if I have doubts about why I don't want to deal with life anymore when it comes time to ctb, I'll just call Comcast and ask simple questions to get dumb, infuriating answers until I just close the ratchet and go night-night.

• Hugs
  • Wow
Reactions: Hennessy, ithappens, dhk96 and 3 others
V

Vidar33

May 14, 2019
Sounds like a very well balanced and thought through plan: blame it all on Comcast! :-)

To be honest: last night I updated my Samsung phone. Once the update was installed, my phone frooze. And I had no idea what to do. Believe it or not, it brought on a melt down: 'I cannot do this anymore. I don't want to anymore!' -Over a frozen android phone, that only a couple of minutes later actually started to work again.

I think these kind of reactions are what you'd call: being stressed out. Burnt out. Over and out. Almost, at least.

LogicalConclusion

LogicalConclusion

Experienced
Jun 2, 2019
Sounds like a very well balanced and thought through plan: blame it all on Comcast! :-)

To be honest: last night I updated my Samsung phone. Once the update was installed, my phone frooze. And I had no idea what to do. Believe it or not, it brought on a melt down: 'I cannot do this anymore. I don't want to anymore!' -Over a frozen android phone, that only a couple of minutes later actually started to work again.

I think these kind of reactions are what you'd call: being stressed out. Burnt out. Over and out. Almost, at least.
Nah, not blame them, just another example of why I can't do this shit anymore. People don't seem to understand me in general, and I really do try but I guess autism gets in the way idk. But yeah, definitely stressed out. People don't just get that upset for no reason; usually it's built up and something small happens that brings it all out.

Reactions: dhk96, Faraway1990 and Vidar33
D

Donewith_

Elementalist
Sep 28, 2018
hugs.. Its ok. some people can't see something unless they have faced it themselves.. may be he is kind of a person.. who has not much been in such financial problems.. but still, I know its hard to deal with it.
sorry, I can not be of much help,but, I hope things would clear soon for you.

• Hugs
Reactions: LogicalConclusion