• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

deathgripsme

deathgripsme

There is another world
Oct 26, 2021
Hi everyone, hope you are hanging in there in this cruel world.
Had a question as I think I have accepted that SN after Christmas will be the way I go,
basically i'm wondering if I get all the stuff needed and do the blood test and everything correctly
is there anything that can go wrong? I will be taking it around midnight when I do so it will be atleast 8 hrs until anyone finds me afterwards
I want to ensure that i'm definitely gone.

Thanks everyone, bless u

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: patheticpartner, Cheers, Pen>Sword and 1 other person
ThisIsNotMeR

ThisIsNotMeR

Sep 25, 2021
I'm not aware of any case where someone has done everything correctly, not been discovered, yet still failed. The failures I'm aware of are all either due to taking the wrong dose, being discovered, calling emergency services themselves, or vomiting too quickly and not using a backup glass.

So long as you do everything correctly and no one finds you, you should be fine.

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: patheticpartner, Cheers, Dead Meat and 1 other person
deathgripsme

deathgripsme

There is another world
Oct 26, 2021
Thank u!!!
I'm not aware of any case where someone has done everything correctly, not been discovered, yet still failed. The failures I'm aware of are all either due to taking the wrong dose, being discovered, calling emergency services themselves, or vomiting too quickly and not using a backup glass.

So long as you do everything correctly and no one finds you, you should be fine.

• Hugs
Reactions: patheticpartner
R

ReallyTired

Oct 21, 2021
I've just found this post from somebody who's taken SN but failed and ended up in a hospital.
However, she didn't take any Antiemetics, so the failure was kind of expected.

https://sanctioned-suicide.net/threads/eden2k-update-taken-sn.8577

• Hugs
Reactions: Zaz and patheticpartner
ThisIsNotMeR

ThisIsNotMeR

Sep 25, 2021
I've just found this post from somebody who's taken SN but failed and ended up in a hospital.
However, she didn't take any Antiemetics, so the failure was kind of expected.

https://sanctioned-suicide.net/threads/eden2k-update-taken-sn.8577
It does seem like this person would still have succeeded if they weren't discovered and taken to hospital though. Death can take some time.

Just got to make extra sure you won't be discovered.

• Hugs
Reactions: patheticpartner