• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

Alwaysbadtime

Alwaysbadtime

Enlightened
Jun 28, 2021
I live with a non-stop talker. Currently as I type he is standing and talking and talking and talking. I don't do anything to encourage him. I am barely looking at him. He is talking about what it's like to see dead bodies, astronauts etc etc etc. He knows a lot about a lot of varied topics. I really hate hearing him talk about his mom, family, grandma etc etc.

Whenever I talk he disqualifies what I am saying. Or he will take off with what I say and respond talking for many minutes about it. It makes me regret ever saying anything.

It's truly crazy. He is a narccissit. He thinks I fucking care about what he says...No. I hate him. For many reasons. The talking incessantly non-stop is so shitty to endure.

I'm judged and labeled...but I am practically mute. He is a shitty person.

Anyone else deal with someone who won't stop talking?

I KNOW OTHERS ENDURE WORSE. I WISH I COULD EDIT THE TITLE.

HE IS STILL TALKING...about nitrous oxide, suffication, lots of shit. It's all a trigger.

Last edited:
  • Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: noname223 and Promortalist_
SuicidalAgain

SuicidalAgain

Dummy
Sep 9, 2020
The fact that you could type this thread with someone constantly talking to you is impressive to me, I wouldn't be able to focus. I am sorry you have to endure that.

Reactions: Alwaysbadtime
Alwaysbadtime

Alwaysbadtime

Enlightened
Jun 28, 2021
The fact that you could type this thread with someone constantly talking to you is impressive to me, I wouldn't be able to focus. I am sorry you have to endure that.
Thanks. It's just constantly stressful and shocking...I'm not surprised because I am used to it, but I just can't believe how fucked it is...Him talking doesn't require too much from me...sometimes he gets pissed that I hardly ever talk...It's horrible. Hours everyday listening to him talk. As I type this reply he is talking....IDK. It's nuts.

Superdeterminist

Superdeterminist

Enlightened
Apr 5, 2020
Fortunately I don't have to deal with someone like that, it sounds awful. I do however have to deal with my mother, who the other day coaxed me into talking about my views on suicide and my own suicidality, which reminded me how much of a mistake that is to do with pro-lifers like her, since she had nothing to say after that except bitter remarks and attacks, believing that suicide is "childish" and "selfish". She'll simply never see the legitimacy of it.

• Love
OnlyTheWind

OnlyTheWind

Serena / Meatball head
Aug 29, 2020
My first reaction was to laugh. Sounds goddamn annoying! I can be a little like this, but am cognizant of it and it only happens when I am manic.

Alwaysbadtime

Alwaysbadtime

Enlightened
Jun 28, 2021
My first reaction was to laugh. Sounds goddamn annoying! I can be a little like this, but am cognizant of it and it only happens when I am manic.
Yes, it's very annoying. I don't think he is particularly manic...I don't know. He even talks after I have left the room.
Family Guy on surround sound loud everyday....literally everyday starts between 5-7 pm. I go into the bedroom. It's so loud, room right next to TV...It's awful. This show is horrible and only full of triggers.

Last edited:
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I get how frustrating that can be. Sorry you are in such an awful situation, people have the potential to ruin lives and they can be very selfish. My family members can talk loudly and a lot but luckily they are out a lot of the time, I cannot imagine having to endure that. Noise can be an awful thing.

Alwaysbadtime

Alwaysbadtime

Enlightened
Jun 28, 2021
I get how frustrating that can be. Sorry you are in such an awful situation, people have the potential to ruin lives and they can be very selfish. My family members can talk loudly and a lot but luckily they are out a lot of the time, I cannot imagine having to endure that. Noise can be an awful thing.
Thanks for relating. Yes, the noise of the actors on the shows are awful. It's everyday. Listening to him everyday just talk and it's all triggers. That's good your family is away a lot of the time. I hate it when he is here and I hate it when he is gone.