painIess

painIess

Suicide in painless...
Jul 30, 2023
There's not much else to be said
I just hope they rot in hell somewhere distant from me because I don't want even to hear their screams

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: tunnelV, Nlis2244, smigglesbred and 4 others
wildflowers1996

wildflowers1996

Arcanist
Oct 14, 2023
I'm so sorry you're in so much pain

Aim

Aim

๐Ÿค
Sep 12, 2023
I just hope they rot in hell somewhere distant from me because I don't want even to hear their screams
Breaks my heart to read this ๐Ÿ’” But i understand so much how you feel.โค๏ธ๐Ÿ’” I felt just the same as you. It's very painful. I Choose to forgive. For my own sanity. But never speak again. I believe in karma. So without revenge. I think what goes around has a funny way to come around. Wish you the best โค๏ธ

Reactions: tunnelV
LifeTransit_1

LifeTransit_1

Death is inevitable. I just want mine early.
Oct 25, 2023
I fully understand the pain man. Having a family that you hate is something I'm dealing with too and it's not fun. I hope you don't have to think about them sooner than later. It would be helpful knowing it's one less thing on your mind. โค๏ธโค๏ธโค๏ธ

• Hugs
Reactions: tunnelV and SMmetalhead36
qw3rty259

qw3rty259

๐•ญ๐–Ž๐–Œ ๐•ฑ๐–†๐–™ ๐•ท๐–†๐–Ÿ๐–ž ๐•ต๐–š๐–Ž๐–ˆ๐–ž ๐•ฎ๐–”๐–ˆ๐–โœจ
Jun 19, 2023
At least it's easier for you to ctb, cause there are no thoughts like "i shouldn't upset my parents so i have to stay alive for now" and all that bs

steppenwolf

steppenwolf

Not a student
Oct 25, 2023
Fuck them. Just cut them loose and tell people they were the sweetest family in the world but died tragically in a car accident. Then suck up all the sympathy.

Reactions: tunnelV