rabbithole

rabbithole

Experienced
Oct 26, 2020
Like...one flew over the cuckoo's nest....12 monkeys...every other cliche representation of a psyche ward kind of insane. I imagine I'll just end up screaming for someone to kill me. I'm really being emotionally tortured because of my physical illness. Plus my bf broke up with me and he was my first relationship. I miss him so damn much and he's doing great without me. I suck. I was bullied for my appearance for years before my disability. My mind was already rotted. Idk guys. I hope you're doing better. I pray for you guys to find an alternative to ctb. And if not to have a very peaceful passing.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Hyperbunny, Noriv159, Seul and 10 others
Meditation guide

Meditation guide

Always was, is, and always shall be.
Jun 22, 2020
I pray for you guys to find an alternative to ctb. And if not to have a very peaceful passing.
Thank you and I hope you too can somehow pull out of this sad situation you are in. I wish I could give you some comfort or help.

• Hugs
Reactions: Hurt and rabbithole
rabbithole

rabbithole

Experienced
Oct 26, 2020
Thank you and I hope you too can somehow pull out of this sad situation you are in. I wish I could give you some comfort or help.
Thank you MG. You're very thoughtful. I wish I could give you comfort and help as well.

• Hugs
Reactions: Meditation guide
W

WornOutLife

マット
Mar 22, 2020
Same here!
If I fail to ctb again, I'll just end up in a psych ward and spend the rest of my life there. Damn.