annointed_towers

annointed_towers

Cursed by God
Dec 9, 2022
Yes. The body will try to expel it. Same thing with dry heaving. Your body tries to expel even when nothing is there.

Reactions: DCLXVI, delayedcactus, lionetta12 and 2 others
Zegers

Zegers

Enlightened
Dec 15, 2021
Fasting should be between 5-12 hours, no more, as you may feel unwell. you need an AE. you may puke anyway but if you have it is better.

Reactions: lionetta12
Tricondyla ledouxi

Tricondyla ledouxi

Student
Jan 2, 2023
Fasting should be between 5-12 hours, no more, as you may feel unwell. you need an AE. you may puke anyway but if you have it is better.
But then why does stan's guide say u can fast for 48 hours ? Is it inaccurate?

locked*n*loaded

locked*n*loaded

Archangel
Apr 15, 2022
Some have reported using the OTC Dramamine, which is a motion sickness anti-emetic. It's mentioned in the PPH, also, as an alternative AE if you can't get a prescription one.

Reactions: LittleBlackCat
Tricondyla ledouxi

Tricondyla ledouxi

Student
Jan 2, 2023
Some have reported using the OTC Dramamine, which is a motion sickness anti-emetic. It's mentioned in the PPH, also, as an alternative AE if you can't get a prescription one.
But, correct me if I am remembering wrong, didn't stan's guide say not to use motion sickness antie-metics as they are different from the ones u need ?

Tricondyla ledouxi

Tricondyla ledouxi

Student
Jan 2, 2023
48h is follow the regime (or you can do it the same day) fast 5-8 and thats it.
Wait what? Sorry the way this is worded really confused me. So if I do the 48 hour regime, do I fast 48 hours or 5 to 8 ?

locked*n*loaded

locked*n*loaded

Archangel
Apr 15, 2022
But, correct me if I am remembering wrong, didn't stan's guide say not to use motion sickness antie-metics as they are different from the ones u need ?
It may have. But Dramamine is mentioned in the PPH as an alternative if someone can't get a prescription AE.

Reactions: LittleBlackCat
DCLXVI

DCLXVI

I hate everything.
Oct 29, 2023
Thanks! Also, what is dry heaving?
Dry heaving is when your body is trying to throw up, but there's no contents left in your stomach to expell. So your muscles do the contraction to vomit, but no vomit is present.

Little_Suzy

Little_Suzy

Amphibious
May 1, 2023
Few days of fasting could be hard. Maybe you'll decide to binge and have to start protocol all over again. If you really want to fast for that long, have some juice or electrolytes on standby to replenish your energy.