Iris Blue

Iris Blue

-ˋˏ ༻❁༺ ˎˊ-
Oct 23, 2023
I wouldn't want to see their reactions for satisfaction or spite just genuine curiosity. I don't think I'd be able to see the reaction of my direct family or friends though. Just people I either was pretty close with or knew enough. Like past friends, classmates, teachers, therapists, or people I had maybe a one time encounter with but it was a memorable one. How would they find out? Would it be from someone who knew me who knows them? Would it be from a cheesy bs memorial post on social media or them running into one of my family members or friends who already heard the news in a grocery store?

"Oh how have you been? How's Iris Blue doing?"

"Oh well… she killed herself a few months ago."

Then what?

I know everyone takes news differently but would they cry? How would they feel? Did I matter enough for them to care about my death? Would they wonder why I did it? How long will it last of people finding out about my passing?

I'm also very curious about how people would react who knew me only when I was younger. The hyper shy sweet young girl somehow had a life so horrible she wanted to end it all. Who would've known.

• Hugs
Reactions: Franken_1517, pleaseiwanttogo, divinemistress36 and 3 others
divinemistress36

divinemistress36

Visionary
Jan 1, 2024
Some say we have life reviews when we die. So maybe you will see their reactions ?

Reactions: Iris Blue
maynoname

maynoname

Aug 13, 2024
Very often I think about that. How will my parents, my colleagues, my friends react? But what may seem strange is that I like to think about that, because obviously it places me in a reality where I am no longer there. Sometimes it makes me cry a little.
I love driving with sad music playing loudly and thinking about that. I could do this for hours.

• Hugs
Reactions: pleaseiwanttogo and Iris Blue
drug

drug

Global Mod
Aug 26, 2024
i've been curious about this too! would like to see who would come to my funeral out of obligation.

Reactions: Iris Blue and divinemistress36
3/4Dead

3/4Dead

Peace, Love, Empathy
Feb 27, 2024
I too am painfully curious, i think about this often, honestly

A

avalonisburning

I've got spurs that jingle, jangle, jingle
May 12, 2024
Unless there were some earth-shattering secrets being kept from me by my former classmates, I'm not particularly interested. I know everyone's initial reaction would just be "Woah." Then their reactions would just be different variations of "he was cool I guess," "I didn't know him that well," or "he was offputting."

I've always been an asocial person. I don't have any fun stories to tell, and probably never will.

• Hugs
fayealready

fayealready

Feb 6, 2023
I would imagine the reactions to be "well that sucks"

• Hugs
Reactions: Iris Blue and thickly_settled