• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

IsItReallyParanoia

IsItReallyParanoia

Mrs. Mathers
May 28, 2019
But running away is hard. Where will I wash, where will I live, what will I eat? And my mom and her expectations about my education. To just run away and go live in the woods, that's what I'd do if I could. But realistically, it'd also be terrible.

• Hugs
Reactions: Robbyna, Superfluous, marcusuk63 and 1 other person
ExitTheDay

ExitTheDay

We fight to live or live to die
May 26, 2019
If running away and building a cabin in the woods, hunting for my own food and living off the grid was as easy as it sounds, I would have left this forsaken society looooooooooooong ago

BipolarExpat

BipolarExpat

Accomplished faker
May 30, 2019
^ Right. And if it was as easy as it sounds, many off-grid locations would be teeming with escapees.

Robbyna

Robbyna

Student
Mar 6, 2019
But running away is hard. Where will I wash, where will I live, what will I eat? And my mom and her expectations about my education. To just run away and go live in the woods, that's what I'd do if I could. But realistically, it'd also be terrible.
How old are you? Obviously you are young if leaving home involves running away. If you are being abused you should contact the authorities and maybe seek emancipation, but soon...sooner than you think and in hindsight much sooner than it must feel right now you will be old enough to go out on your own and you may miss your mothers fretting (if it's not abuse). Once you are out on your own the questions you ask will be very real and you will need to take care of your needs by seeking employment or starting a business. Don't rush it. It will happen soon enough. Try and put your current situation in prospective as the decisions you make now will set your life path. If your only reason for CTB is keeping up with your education please stop considering it. This is a very temporary problem. Just do your best and try and enjoy your adolescences. It's so short. Wait until you are at least 30 to consider CTB.

Reactions: BipolarExpat