Mocktezuma

Mocktezuma

Godspeed
Nov 9, 2021
I was just wondering because I have this body disorder that makes me want to cut off my left arm but at the same time I need it for hobbies.

• Aww..
  • Yay!
Reactions: waitingforrest, SadColeopter, Dead Meat and 1 other person
Manaaja

Manaaja

euROPE
Sep 10, 2018
Depends on which country and whether you can make it look like an accident.

Manaaja

Manaaja

euROPE
Sep 10, 2018
How would you make it look like an accident ?

Can't you rather play a VR game where you cut off arms? You get to experience the "joy" of having your arm cut off, without actually hurting your arm in any way.

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Yay!
Reactions: Capsicum_Corral and miserableforever
Mocktezuma

Mocktezuma

Godspeed
Nov 9, 2021
Can't you rather play a VR game where you cut off arms? You get to experience the "joy" of having your arm cut off, without actually hurting your arm in any way.
I feel like the agonizing pain would play a big part into relieving this itch

Reactions: miserableforever
4eyebiped

4eyebiped

Mage
Dec 28, 2019
If you could even manage to complete the job while enduring the pain. The next problem is surviving the blood loss. The next is not passing out because of the blood loss and pain. Then depending on what damage you do to the arm while cutting it off, it may not even be possible to reattach it. If you can attach it, it may never be usable again. You will have nerve damage, tissue death, infection risk and so on and so forth. I can't even think of a reliable way of doing this that didn't pose high risk of doing unintended damage to yourself elsewhere. I can continue listing out potential issues. Overall, my opinion is, this is not a good idea to test. I hope you find a way of over coming your urges to cut it off and instead continue enjoying your hobbies with a perfectly functioning arm.

Best wishes.

• Love
Reactions: Niko66, angiegirl30, Lostandlooking and 3 others
Dead Meat

Dead Meat

DOOMED
Oct 10, 2018
Please don't do that:'(

• Love
Reactions: Niko66, RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, Callie Arcale and 2 others
Mocktezuma

Mocktezuma

Godspeed
Nov 9, 2021
You have the oddest fetishes...

Can't you just visit a local dominatrix and get spanked?
I need BLOOD !! MY BLOOD AND FLESH !!
If you could even manage to complete the job while enduring the pain. The next problem is surviving the blood loss. The next is not passing out because of the blood loss and pain. Then depending on what damage you do to the arm while cutting it off, it may not even be possible to reattach it. If you can attach it, it may never be usable again. You will have nerve damage, tissue death, infection risk and so on and so forth. I can't even think of a reliable way of doing this that didn't pose high risk of doing unintended damage to yourself elsewhere. I can continue listing out potential issues. Overall, my opinion is, this is not a good idea to test. I hope you find a way of over coming your urges to cut it off and instead continue enjoying your hobbies with a perfectly functioning arm.

Best wishes.
That sounds very reasonable though

Mocktezuma

Mocktezuma

Godspeed
Nov 9, 2021
You sound like a vampire who can only eat and drink their own flesh and blood. Hmm, would make a cool story. Half-human, half-vampire, part of the body wants to stop the vampire side, but the vampire side wants to drink and eat the human side.
It's literally what I'm feeling, like the left Half side of my body doesn't feel like my own it's horribly mutilated and it's very painful to live with it

• Aww..
Reactions: WrongPlaceWrongTime and Manaaja
miserableforever

miserableforever

Arcanist
Oct 23, 2020
You have the oddest fetishes...

Can't you just visit a local dominatrix and get spanked?
Where does one find that, and does it exist for females too?

Reactions: Looooser and Manaaja
Manaaja

Manaaja

euROPE
Sep 10, 2018
Wanna chop my arm off ? ;)))
Tsk tsk tsk. Didn't you want pain? I'm sure it wouldn't be painful enough if they did it. No, I'm pretty sure only my specially trained lions can do it.

wanttodie

wanttodie

Enlightened
Apr 19, 2018
I was just wondering because I have this body disorder that makes me want to cut off my left arm but at the same time I need it for hobbies.
me to I have this body disorder that makes me want to cut off my arm

• Aww..
Reactions: Dead Meat
S

sanguineblade

Jul 3, 2021
It's literally what I'm feeling, like the left Half side of my body doesn't feel like my own it's horribly mutilated and it's very painful to live with it
this happens to my right side! it's painful heavy burning 24/7 365 for 4 years now

Mocktezuma

Mocktezuma

Godspeed
Nov 9, 2021
this happens to my right side! it's painful heavy burning 24/7 365 for 4 years now
Let's swap our side, maybe my left side wants to be with your right side !!!

Reactions: Looooser and sanguineblade
Shadowplay

Shadowplay

Average life non-enjoyer
Sep 11, 2021
OK I don't want my arm chopped off, but I'm still kinda curious.....................

Enigmatic Sailor

Enigmatic Sailor

vicissitudes of fate...
Oct 29, 2021
I don't understand why anybody would do this. If this is bugging you everyday, I hope you find some relief.

Mocktezuma

Mocktezuma

Godspeed
Nov 9, 2021
I don't understand why anybody would do this. If this is bugging you everyday, I hope you find some relief.
My doctor call it the body integrity identity disorder

StarryStarry

StarryStarry

Cat Lady
Oct 25, 2021
Yes, the insurance will pay and after you get your arm fixed you will be placed in the psych ward. Just sayin ....unless you can make it look like an accident.

Reactions: miserableforever
wanttodie

wanttodie

Enlightened
Apr 19, 2018
me to I have this body disorder that makes me want to cut off my right arm and my legs

• Aww..
Reactions: Dead Meat
D

DeepSlumber

Mar 26, 2022
If you work at Benihana, workmen's comp. might apply Plus,you can be the special of the day. Will they have to pay an arm and a leg for it, or just an arm?