Fatality

Fatality

Apr 17, 2019
I read that your pee will turn brownish when you are dehydrated and that it could cause hallucinations but I wonder what else it would cause and would I go through any pain? Could I succeed with this method? Could I be revived if sent to the hospital ? What would be the side affects of failing the attempt ?

Reactions: Datenasdas and Lifeisatrap
GeorgeJL

GeorgeJL

Enlightened
Mar 7, 2019
I read that your pee will turn brownish when you are dehydrated and that it could cause hallucinations but I wonder what else it would cause and would I go through any pain? Could I succeed with this method? Could I be revived if sent to the hospital ? What would be the side affects of failing the attempt ?
The only way I would do this method is if I wanted to make my death look like an accident in the dessert. But that is a last ditch effort. If all your trying to do is commit suicide then dehydration is over kill. Dehydration can be quite painful and undignified depending. There are plenty of cheap, legal, peaceful methods out there.

Reactions: BaconCheeseburger and Lifeisatrap
Fatality

Fatality

Apr 17, 2019
The only way I would do this method is if I wanted to make my death look like an accident in the dessert. But that is a last ditch effort. If all your trying to do is commit suicide then dehydration is over kill. There are plenty of cheap, legal, peaceful methods out there.
Because of my mental illness it's making it impossible to act any of the methods without a partner, I can't calculate on how to get it the right way without failure.

• Hugs
Reactions: Lifeisatrap and not_a_robot
Rivotrial

Rivotrial

Jun 10, 2019
Your blood gets thicker, your kidneys stop working. potassium concentration rises up, heart gets out of beat. This is the terminus

Before this, you will suffer. Not only hallucinations, even your skin and breath smell like piss. Constipation which can cause an Ileus. Nothing desirable

If they find you too early, you can be easily saved. You get an electrolyte solution i.v which contains many minerals

Reactions: Pen>Sword, Lifeisatrap and Fatality
Fatality

Fatality

Apr 17, 2019
Your blood gets thicker, your kidneys stop working. potassium concentration rises up, heart gets out of beat. This is the terminus

Before this, you will suffer. Not only hallucinations, even your skin and breath smell like piss. Constipation which can cause an Ileus. Nothing desirable

If they find you too early, you can be easily saved. You get an electrolyte solution i.v which contains many minerals
Reasons to not go through with it, thank you.

Reactions: Lifeisatrap and Deleted member 1768
riverstyx

riverstyx

Experienced
May 31, 2019
Seems both pointless and painful to me. It'll take a long time all the while suffering.

I'm sure there's plenty of better methods.

Reactions: Lifeisatrap
Fatality

Fatality

Apr 17, 2019
Seems both pointless and painful to me. It'll take a long time all the while suffering.

I'm sure there's plenty of better methods.
Like what other methods

not_a_robot

not_a_robot

"i hope the leaving is joyful, & never to return"
May 30, 2019
I've gone two days without fluids during bad depressions. It's unpleasant but I wouldn't call it "suffering", I hardly noticed it, aside from being astonished at how much I still needed to pee.
I wouldn't want to.experience day three and four of dehydration though, I assume that's when it starts to feel like real suffering.

Bulletwbttrflywings

Bulletwbttrflywings

My soul is awakened... and I’m f*cked
May 29, 2019
I've heard the human body can struggle to hang on for a while with no food or water... Unless you're in it to be in a lot of discomfort and alone for at the very least a weeks worth of time time, I'd say research some other ways.

Hugs, no one should suffer that way.

Reactions: Alec, BaconCheeseburger, not_a_robot and 2 others
Fatality

Fatality

Apr 17, 2019
What's hy
Jumping from a tall place, long drop hanging, guns if you have access, hydrogen sulfide poisoning, CO poisoning etc.
droge sufkice poisoning where can I get it and I'd it painless

riverstyx

riverstyx

Experienced
May 31, 2019
What's hy

droge sufkice poisoning where can I get it and I'd it painless

Did you mean hydrogen sulfide? It's a gas you can easily make by mixing two relatively accessible reagents.

It's highly toxic and will kill within seconds when inhaled.

Great care should be taken though to avoid exposing innocent people.

https://sanctioned-suicide.net/threads/hydrogen-sulfide.15298/

LastFlowers

LastFlowers

the haru that can read
Apr 27, 2019
Sounds brutal.

Reactions: Circles
bigj75

bigj75

“From Knowledge springs power."
Sep 1, 2018
organ failure. It will be painful. Not a good way to go. No guarantee that you will go. Youll just end up in the hospital.

Reactions: jake3d and Lifeisatrap
I’vehadenough

I’vehadenough

Elementalist
Sep 15, 2018
organ failure. It will be painful. Not a good way to go. No guarantee that you will go. Youll just end up in the hospital.
i feel like there are no guaranteed ways to go

CameronCandie

CameronCandie

April-October
Feb 24, 2019
it is a horrible way to die... hurts very much and is rather unnecessary

Reactions: LMFAO FOCKERS
alizee

alizee

Arcanist
Jul 22, 2018
Some conflicting assumptions I'm reading here about the topic of dehydration being a painful death compared to what i've read online from health practitioners. The death is supposed to be a gentle death compared to many suicide methods. You definitely will have headaches for a few days and the bathroom experience will be unpleasant. You could always use pain killers to counter that. I linked elsewhere before that a young girl used this method to end her life. Most people I assume don't have the determination to succeed with this method and which is why I think it's not really recommended.

C

Codieb1

Student
Jun 18, 2019
I've kinda "tried" dehydration method for almost two days and well..... Not recommended. Serious nonstop headache, your body feels tight and physically stressed, and the problem with SI is that you really need a method to "commit". Knowing that you can save yourself at any point at time just... Doesn't work