Sadness20

Sadness20

Experienced
Nov 1, 2021
I can't take this feeling anymore. I'm done. I just want to feel okay. And if that's only possible with benzos, I don't care anymore.

Reactions: The anhedonic one and Homo erectus
thethatsitboy

thethatsitboy

Nós tudo vive pra morrer, mas luta pela vida
Jul 4, 2020
title is literally me every day. too sad it can be funny. hope u do great

Reactions: The anhedonic one
The anhedonic one

The anhedonic one

Dead inside
May 20, 2023
I've been feeling this way for a few days now. I'm in a really bad fucking way.
I used to drink to cope with stuff but booze made me do crazy things.
I once woke up in the middle of the city completely naked and covered in mud.
That's the kind of thing booze sometimes did to me. So I dare not drink anymore.
Ive never bought drugs, and would be wary of trusting a dealer.

nixdeath

nixdeath

May 3, 2022
I can't take this feeling anymore. I'm done. I just want to feel okay. And if that's only possible with benzos, I don't care anymore.
If you are going to take drugs, I have been there, be careful not to get yourself low quality counterfeits. For a relatively safe drug, I would check out kratom. This one is some fun, and legal in most countries. Anyway be careful you can easily get addicted to kratom and it will have a withdrawal if used daily even for a week or less.

BlackNails

BlackNails

Jun 13, 2023
I sit in the same boat. Trying to use drugs to not feel this way. Benzos helped for a short while, not anymore, however if I dont take them I feel even worse, but no longer better on them. So now Im going back to try and use Ketamine and Shrooms to "re-plastic" my brain idk. Ill wing it from there