• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

grendel4578

grendel4578

following the freezing moon
May 13, 2023
While it would be pretty long and drawn out, it wouldn't require anything and you dont have to deal with SI as badly since you wouldn't be physically piercing skin or anything like that or trying to cut off oxygen like through drowning. I also heard that after a while the pain isnt as bad.

Anyways, what should I do if anyone attempts to stop me? My parents would likely end up kicking me out if I refuse any and all intake and cry and whine about how I need to go out cause they don't want to see me waste away, so I'd probably end up homeless. I'm 18 btw, and still live with them

Is there anything I can legally do to stop anyone from force feeding me at all including my parents if they let me stay here, and would someone be able to forcefully take me to an institution even though I don't consent to it? I live in the USA, in Washington state.

If I go through with this method, I'd simply wish to lay on the couch (i don't have my own bed or room) and refuse to do any activity for days and nights on end until I cease to breathe.

I have chronic feelings of emptiness and practically no motivation and no money, so I cannot buy any method rn since I'm totally broke. Anyways, goodnight everyone, I'll check up on the thread in the morning.

Suwa

Suwa

May 7, 2023
I image the chances of someone taking you off the street to force feed you is low, especially since starving isn't immediately noticeable. This is assuming you were kicked out of your house. You will be fine.

Dawns

Dawns

Student
Apr 5, 2023
i think that if someone becomes concerned about you, you could become treated medically, and it would undo a lot of progress that you would have went through for this method. also this is a really long and drawn out method. even if you live alone i'm not sure how easy it really will be. you will likely start hallucinating and become sick for days without water or food.

BrutalWorldNot4me

BrutalWorldNot4me

Apr 7, 2023
Painful and slow method. As you dehydrate you will start to shut down kidneys. Gone 2 days without water from my scoliosis and piss was stinging. Would not recommend, as kidney damage is irreversible, if someone found you you'd be on dialysis for a lifetime.

Ghostofthepast

Ghostofthepast

Student
Dec 31, 2022
Aleast in my state they can and have locked people up for refusing to eat or drink and force fed them to keep them alive

NoLoveNoHope

NoLoveNoHope

Mage
Mar 25, 2023
Capacity assessment should be done before adopting force-feeding measures. Spoon feeding, tube feeding, and intravenous feeding may have to be used to prevent starvation. However, these are only short-term interventions and should be discontinued when the patient re-starts oral intake.
source
Looks like you'll be forcefully put on IVs and declared as mentally unstable if you don't have an advanced healthcare directive.
Living will. A living will lets your family and any medical professionals treating you know which life-sustaining or lifesaving medical services you want to receive. It only goes into effect if certain criteria are met. The living will may include medical services like:
  • receiving nutrition through tube feeding
  • receiving hydration through intravenous (IV) fluid
source

Reactions: Rocinante
WaffleMan

WaffleMan

Ready to sleep
May 16, 2023
Someone may call a ambulance and if you've been starving yourself for a while you wouldn't have the strength to stop them from putting iv's etc.
I wouldn't recommend it.

• Love
Reactions: Rocinante
grendel4578

grendel4578

May 13, 2023
fuck

• Hugs
Reactions: NoLoveNoHope
depressedsoul3

depressedsoul3

Mar 19, 2023
imo, if it worked, it will be a very slow process, and painful one.
if not, you'll end up with chronic pain / irreversible damage that you'll have to deal with while looking for another method, I had a similar experience with starving / dehydrating myself, although it wasn't intentional, but due to ED and severe depression, it caused me to have irreversible damage. that made my life even more awful and miserable.
if not, you'll end up with chronic pain / irreversible damage that you'll have to deal with while looking for another method, I had a similar experience with starving / dehydrating myself, although it wasn't intentional, but due to ED and severe depression, it caused me to have irreversible damage. that made my life even more awful and miserable.
and regarding your question, the starvation process will take a while for you to start developing noticeable symptoms, unlike dehydration, so if you live with people, people check on you, they will most likely if not force feed you, report you, or have you committed which is worse

Last edited:
  • Hugs
Reactions: rationaltake
grendel4578

grendel4578

May 13, 2023

and regarding your question, the starvation process will take a while for you to start developing noticeable symptoms, unlike dehydration, so if you live with people, people check on you, they will most likely if not force feed you, report you, or have you committed which is worse
:( i'm sorry
i'm not sure then, i have severe depression as well as many other problems and i really dont even feel like getting out of bed each morning, but i guess i have to in order to get a job and save up for a more lethal method

• Hugs
Reactions: rationaltake
depressedsoul3

depressedsoul3

Mar 19, 2023
:( i'm sorry
i'm not sure then, i have severe depression as well as many other problems and i really dont even feel like getting out of bed each morning, but i guess i have to in order to get a job and save up for a more lethal method
I myself haven't decided my method yet, I'm just trying to educate myself so nothing goes wrong, and it eventually works, having chronic pain/irreversible damage in nerves and brain fog, definitely doesn't help.
sorry to you too, hopefully you find an easier/ more comfortable way to go

grendel4578

grendel4578

May 13, 2023
I myself haven't decided my method yet, I'm just trying to educate myself so nothing goes wrong, and it eventually works, having chronic pain/irreversible damage in nerves and brain fog, definitely doesn't help.
sorry to you too, hopefully you find an easier/ more comfortable way to go
got something going on with my nerves as well, my nerves are extremely sensitive and pain caused by anything honestly feels several times worse than before. i know how you feel :( i hope you'll also find a decent method, i guess i'm trying to educate myself as well. if i have no energy to get a painless method i might just be forced to go on but i don't know how long i can do it because of how abusive and overbearing and annoying my family is ontop of all the mental illnesses i have :( i also really don't wanna live like this

• Hugs
Reactions: depressedsoul3