usernameNotFound

usernameNotFound

Feb 2, 2019
I've often thought that the reason I'm suicidal is because I'm worried there will be no way out. But if the option of assisted death was available, I wonder if my anxiety and stress would be reduced - therefore causing me to post-pone my death to a later date (maybe when I'm elderly or something)

This probably means my suicidal tendencies partly come from my anxiety and fear.

idk does anyone else feel like this too?

Reactions: VoloFataliDoce, therhydler, 21Neberg and 4 others
H

Heart Shards

The shards of my broken heart cut deep.
Feb 3, 2019
I think it would be better over all. If doctor assisted suicide were legal I could die with my family all around me when I go. That's my wish, to die with my mom beside me, knowing the attempt would succeed with a doctors help. The sad truth though is that they make more keeping us alive between doctor's visits, meds, psych hospital, ect. They would lose money if we were all sanctioned to die by doctors. Sad but the truth :-(

Reactions: usernameNotFound, VoloFataliDoce, Jenna and 5 others
Faulisdead

Faulisdead

Feb 9, 2019
I agree. If assisted suicide was readily available to me at all times, I think it'd be kind of like a safety net. My life could turn sour, but even in the most difficult of times, maybe I'd feel a little better knowing there'd always be that easy way out.

Reactions: usernameNotFound, VoloFataliDoce, therhydler and 3 others
21Neberg

21Neberg

Enlightened
Dec 17, 2018
Assisted suicide is legal where I live, however it is not an option for me as assisted suicide is ment for the terminally ill. Those who have uncurable diseases for example.

Reactions: usernameNotFound, VoloFataliDoce, Heart Shards and 1 other person
H

Heart Shards

The shards of my broken heart cut deep.
Feb 3, 2019
Assisted suicide is legal where I live, however it is not an option for me as assisted suicide is ment for the terminally ill. Those who have uncurable diseases for example.
bullshit, do they care to help us at all.

Reactions: usernameNotFound