Obliviate

Obliviate

Abandon All Hope
Aug 13, 2022
So let's say you die and meet god face to face or get to talk to them, what would you say/ask? Would you be angry? Sad? Lash out? Cry? Scream? Vent? Debate? Curse?

WorthlessTrash

WorthlessTrash

Worthless
Apr 19, 2022
"Fuck you for making me the wrong sex. Now I'm going to CTB just to spite you"

• Hugs
Reactions: WhatDoesTheFoxSay?, Obliviate, Sakura94 and 1 other person
Capsaicin78

Capsaicin78

Full time failure
May 4, 2022
"Fuck you"

Reactions: WhatDoesTheFoxSay?, Obliviate, Poor Stargazer and 1 other person
S

Someone123

Illuminated
Oct 19, 2021
What usually seems to happen in meetings with god during ndes (near death experiences) is that god is a birght light and that there is a lot of communication by mental telepathy and that people feel an overpowering sense of lovfe, stronger than anything they have felt on earth- except for other ndes where people are shoqwn hell and they are warned that if they don't improve- in some cases if they don't get certain religious beliefs- then tehy'll end up in hell. HOwever, many ndes don't have a religious part to them, and many do- so who knows what will happen. But expressing angers towards a being who will likely determine how you spend eternity seems like a big risk that I won't personally do, even though I am very sad and disappointed about how I went through so much extreme abuse for so long that people around me did not go through. I guess I'll have the attitude of wantnig to know why? Do I do terrible things in a previous life and this was a way of teaching me lessons due to this? MY guess is that this is probably not why it was so bad, that it was more due to random chance, but who knows.

• Love
Reactions: Passersby, Obliviate and hungry_ghost
K

Klophy

Lost...
Jun 28, 2022
Probably just ask why?

Did I deserve what happened to me?
Was I supposed to have the strength overcome all of it?
Was I suposed to fail?

And so on...

• Aww..
Reactions: Obliviate and Astronauta
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I don't believe in God, but if God actually existed I would ask why do we suffer so much.

y'ffre

y'ffre

My English could be bad :)
Aug 15, 2022
It's good to see you, Kami-sama.
(No, I am not Japanese)

Reactions: Obliviate
Wilting Daisy

Wilting Daisy

Loves Me, Loves Me Not
Aug 15, 2022
šŸŽµ Hello from the other side
I must've called a thousand times
To tell you I'm sorry for everything that I've done
But when I called, you never seemed to be home šŸŽ¶

• Aww..
Reactions: WhatDoesTheFoxSay?, Obliviate and Astronauta
whatevs

whatevs

Mining for copium in the weirdest places.
Jan 15, 2022
Eloi eloi, lama sabactani?

Reactions: WhatDoesTheFoxSay? and rationaltake
S

Sakura94

empty
Nov 26, 2020
just why? lol this existence is so thoroughly pointless and mentally exhausting.

Celerity

Celerity

shape without form, shade without colour
Jan 24, 2021
Why did you create the world to have so much suffering? Does life necessitate suffering by definition? Why did you make it so difficult to verify your existence?

• Love
Reactions: BusTicketholder and Obliviate
Superdeterminist

Superdeterminist

Enlightened
Apr 5, 2020
I'd remind him how useless he has been.

• Yay!
Reactions: WhatDoesTheFoxSay?, Obliviate, rationaltake and 1 other person
FailureGirl

FailureGirl

lost in limbo...
Jul 5, 2021
I don't believe in a God but if it were real id be mad id say
"What the fuck is wrong with you, people say you love us but your just a sicko who is laughing as the world screams and burns. I should have never been born just let me fucking die!"

PeacefulDreams

PeacefulDreams

Going down hill again.
Aug 16, 2022
"Why?"

• Aww..
Reactions: WhatDoesTheFoxSay?, Obliviate, Astronauta and 1 other person
Laggy

Laggy

Jul 20, 2018
If I could ask Him anything and get a solid answer, I'd ask if it's okay for me to ctb.

• Aww..
O

outatime_85

Warlock
May 17, 2022
I think even at the end of my adventure and staring down the barrel of damnation as a villain.

I would ask this question: 1. Can I go back as a guardian angel and help someone else not make the same mistakes I made in life?

Last edited:
  • Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: BusTicketholder, WhatDoesTheFoxSay?, FailureGirl and 1 other person
Obliviate

Obliviate

Abandon All Hope
Aug 13, 2022
What usually seems to happen in meetings with god during ndes (near death experiences) is that god is a birght light and that there is a lot of communication by mental telepathy and that people feel an overpowering sense of lovfe, stronger than anything they have felt on earth- except for other ndes where people are shoqwn hell and they are warned that if they don't improve- in some cases if they don't get certain religious beliefs- then tehy'll end up in hell. HOwever, many ndes don't have a religious part to them, and many do- so who knows what will happen. But expressing angers towards a being who will likely determine how you spend eternity seems like a big risk that I won't personally do, even though I am very sad and disappointed about how I went through so much extreme abuse for so long that people around me did not go through. I guess I'll have the attitude of wantnig to know why? Do I do terrible things in a previous life and this was a way of teaching me lessons due to this? MY guess is that this is probably not why it was so bad, that it was more due to random chance, but who knows.
It's crazy how much you and I think alike. Everytime I watch NDEs they always say they they were filled with so much love and peacefulness and no sadness or anger was there. So I would think that I'd be happy but still ask the most infamous question...."why?" and then I guess if god has a good answer like the whole self will thing....accept it but still pry and debate. And if he is an evil god? Then to hell I will go.
I think even at the end of my adventure and staring down the barrel of damnation as a villain.

I would ask this question: 1. Can I go back as a guardian angel and help someone else not make the same mistakes I made in life?
That's actually what I wanted to. Because if there is a heaven honestly Imma be bored. So I would see if I can become an angel and have a job or whatever lol actually typing this is insane but what is one to do for eternity?

• Hugs
Reactions: Someone123
Life_and_Death

Life_and_Death

Do what's best for you šŸ•Æļø Sometimes I'm stressed
Jul 1, 2020
first of all my belief is that "i am god", and the answer to that perspective would be, why didnt you continue that night? you know you should have, you knew it wasnt getting better.
suspending personal beliefs, its been one bad thing after another and any "good" has been complete bullshit. so Mr all-fucking-knowing, if you know all, you knew my life was going to be nothing but hell, beginning middle and end there is zero purpose of my life. why wasnt i stillborn? why didnt you kill me as a child? i almost died when i was 7, you had the chance to end my suffering in your hands before it all sunk in, why didnt you take it? i begged many a night to not wake up, and yet still here i am. you didnt kill me. you know all. you optionally left me for dead. even god, wants me to kill myself, im just waiting out on the shrooms at this point, everyday its "why am i still here, nothing is stopping me." (complete fail aside/so bad i need to go to ER) theres nothing stopping me from attempting every damn day. living has zero purpose and is nothing but pain, emotional and physical 24/7....and not even god will offer me mercy...if someone were to kill me, please put my "murderer" on trial, so that my ghost can attend and say in front of everyone, thank you for showing me the mercy no one else did....

• Love
StruggleWithin

StruggleWithin

Gnothi Seauton
Aug 8, 2022
"Oh damn it! I'm still here! After I CTB'd? Make me cease to exist. Please?"

• Yay!
hamvil

hamvil

Wizard