Mar 11, 2022
Would there be chaos for the normie hordes? :devil:

Last edited:
Reactions: Lost in a Dream
A

Alex6216

Mage
Apr 19, 2022
I dont see why you want that to happen. Just because you're suicidal doesn't mean life should be horrible for everyone.

Weebster

Weebster

Everyone is alone. Everyone is empty.
Mar 11, 2022
I dont see why you want that to happen. Just because you're suicidal doesn't mean life should be horrible for everyone.
Misery loves company

Reactions: SantaTeresa
A

Alex6216

Mage
Apr 19, 2022
Misery loves company
You're being a god damn child you know that? You don't care about people not being able to go to work or take their kids to schools far from their homes?
Just because you don't go outside doesn't mean everyone has the same choice you do. That is a truly selfish position to have and this will make things even worse for you too since low gas prices correlates with higher electric bills which affects even you

Weebster

Weebster

Mar 11, 2022
You're being a god damn child you know that? You don't care about people not being able to go to work or take their kids to schools far from their homes?
Just because you don't go outside doesn't mean everyone has the same choice you do. That is a truly selfish position to have and this will make things even worse for you too since low gas prices correlates with higher electric bills which affects even you
The general public doesn't care about my struggles, so why should I care about theirs? I want the citizens of the world to be equally miserable since the heights of happiness are not available to all.

Reactions: ineverlived
S

Slimetae

Slimeent🎲
Apr 23, 2022
The people that could afford it would buy it and Electric cars would be seen A lot more .

Weebster

Weebster

Mar 11, 2022
The people that could afford it would buy it and Electric cars would be seen A lot more .
And the rest would walk on tattered shoes. The elites will have beaten us by taking away the freedom mobile now reserved for the rich.

Reactions: 𝔧𝔞𝔫𝔢 ⛧
lofticries

lofticries

obedear
Feb 27, 2021
Public transportation would become a lot more popular.

S

Symbiote

Global Mod
Oct 12, 2020
More Fuck Joe Biden stickers on gas pumps, and then his reelection slogan would be Joggin For Joe or Biking with Biden

Reactions: 𝔧𝔞𝔫𝔢 ⛧ and Lost in a Dream
Ashu

Ashu

novelist, sanskritist, Canadian living in India
Nov 13, 2021
There would be suicides.

Reactions: Weebster
Lost in a Dream

Lost in a Dream

He/him - Metal head
Feb 22, 2020
NOOO!!! If gas hits $10 a gallon, the normie hordes will try to steal my SN for themselves!!!

Attachments

• giphy - Copy.gif
    giphy - Copy.gif
    196.1 KB · Views: 0
  • Yay!
Reactions: NobodyKnowsMe and lofticries
D

DynamicDepression

Deranged
Mar 28, 2022
People might realize that building cities around automobiles isn't a good idea. That's a big "might", though.

Reactions: Élégie, Weebster and Lost in a Dream
D

Deleted Member 4048

Jun 14, 2022
My prediction is that it would depend on where one lives, either in a rural area, urban area, suburban area, and the demographics as well as people in said areas. In some instances, I know gas theft (siphoning) would be rampant, in some areas, riots and civil unrest would spread like crazy. Then for the more rational group of people, they may go either carpooling, public transportation, or find other modes of transportation such as biking, scooters, or on foot.

• Wow
Reactions: lofticries
SantaTeresa

SantaTeresa

May 10, 2022
Nothing happens, Europe is almost there and a lot of poor countries have it way worse in that regard and nothing happened.

Reactions: disillusion and Manaaja
NumbItAll

NumbItAll

expendable
May 20, 2018
My guess is people would complain, marking a huge departure from the usual behavior.

• Yay!
Reactions: disillusion, Élégie, NobodyKnowsMe and 1 other person
Dr Iron Arc

Dr Iron Arc

Into the Unknown
Feb 10, 2020
If the national average was $10 I'd shudder to imagine what it'd be like in California where we're already almost at that rate. I guess I'd probably just stop driving and look into buying some retractable roller skate shoes.

Not heelies because those are kinda lame with their only having one wheel…

NobodyKnowsMe

NobodyKnowsMe

Just biding my time
Dec 21, 2021
People will bitch like hell, but keep driving their gas guzzling giant pickup trucks and SUVs. Many would likely adjust their driving a bit -- ensure they do as many errands as possible in as few outings as possible. Relatively few, in the grand scheme of things, would drastically change their driving habits.

Reactions: disillusion
hellispink

hellispink

poisonous
May 26, 2022
I think they would complain. And a few weeks after, they will start ignoring it like most of the problems the country has. They will indeed follow what the mass media says its true and what is not. Only those who question themselves stuff will try to make it change, but it would be a hopeless fight.

Reactions: NobodyKnowsMe and chyme
disillusion

disillusion

Entp
Nov 6, 2020
I already walk everywhere to save on gas and insurance. I only use car when it wil take longer than an hour to walk.