• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

L

lella78

Jun 19, 2019
Hello!
I know it is something depending upon the nation and so on... but a few time ago I posted on another websites where they told me it was very hard to have N., because it is blocked when shipped.
But here I find stories of successful delivery.

What does it happen when the N. is discovered and blocked? Prison? Some stories?
Is there any story of successful delivery in Italy? Ty so much.

Reactions: Dartz
J

jake3d

Enlightened
May 29, 2019
You can talk to A again and get another shipment at a discount. From what we know, it is very rare for legal actions have been taken when it gets seized. Someone in Australia had to pay a fine because of it but no jail time.

If anything bad happens, just pretend that you haven't ordered anything. Bitcoin payment is hard to trace so there will be no proof that you actually ordered it.

Reactions: Aardwolf and Alec
L

lella78

Jun 19, 2019
@jake3d ty... really, i have to make a present to u!
The truth is that I am scared by the idea of being seized... I have not written yet to A.. Right now I am taking information. I am scared that the N. will be blocked and having legal issues. Yeah, i did not thought about it... I mean: i am not an expert of bitcoin... this means that of course they understand it's you the 'culprit', but they can't demonstrate it...

J

jake3d

Enlightened
May 29, 2019
@jake3d ty... really, i have to make a present to u!

I won't need any where I'll be going, so don't worry.

I mean: i am not an expert of bitcoin... this means that of course they understand it's you the 'culprit', but they can't demonstrate it...

If you deny everything and there is no "paper trail" then it won't be any issue. Otherwise anyone would be able to get anyone else arrested by mailing them some drugs in a fake name and then calling the police.

Reactions: Yaalya