• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

F

Freedom21

May 25, 2019
If a serial killer wanted to kill you either fast and pretty painless example neck snapped or gunshot in the center of your head or torture you for an entire day and then kill you. Would u still take the chance? Was watching a horror movie and it made me think.

Reactions: 21Neberg, lilyeehaw and TheDevilsAngel
Laststop

Laststop

Experienced
Jul 9, 2019
Not me. I've given enough suffering for this world. It could happen. But I won't knowingly let it. If I want to CTB I want it to be peaceful and painless.

Reactions: DarkDane, freya, puppy9 and 1 other person
Uso

Uso

Jul 25, 2019
I deserve to suffer but don't have the guts to do it to myself. I'm such a pussy I always chicken out, so yeah! I WELCOME the torture.

• Hugs
Reactions: lilyeehaw, TheDevilsAngel, not_a_robot and 1 other person
k75

k75

L'appel du Vide
Jun 27, 2019
No. I'm suffering enough, and I don't welcome torture. I don't feel like I've done anything I should be punished for.

But if I could somehow set some ground rules.. probably yes.

I want someone else to take charge, while at the same time staying within my comfort zone. It's irrational.

• Hugs
Reactions: not_a_robot and Soul
TAW122

TAW122

Emissary of the right to die.
Aug 30, 2018
Assuming it is quick and painless, and not a lot of suffering, I probably would. Though chances are, I'd still like to be able to exit on my own terms, the place, the time, the moment, and the manner in which I choose.

Reactions: not_a_robot
A

andy69

Experienced
May 23, 2019
No. I want people to know the motive/my reasons.

Oblivion Lover

Oblivion Lover

No life, no suffering
May 30, 2019
I would only accept to be killed by someone else or to assist in my death if it was in my own terms. Otherwise my pride just wouldn't allow it. If I couldn't choose whether I wanted this life or not, I should at least be able to choose by myself how and when I want it to end.

sunny.sativa

sunny.sativa

organic
Apr 2, 2019
If I could, I'd try to kill them first. I'm probably gonna die anyways, so fighting back would be kinda fun.
Not to mention.. clout. Major clout if I actually do it.
So either way they wanna do it, I guess. I either die a pussy or gave em a hell of a run.

Reactions: Lennox and Uso
h0wd1rtygurlsST4Yc1n

h0wd1rtygurlsST4Yc1n

Jul 26, 2019
....mmmm are they jeffry dhamer/ted bundy hot? there might be a deal to be made. ha....sorry. i hope some of these threads its ok to laugh about our thoughts....but just saying ed kemper or john wayne gayse would be a no go. hopefully your last moments can be happy knowing you are going to know peace. nah its fucked up for people who get raped and murdered not cool. has to be consensual.

not_a_robot

not_a_robot

"i hope the leaving is joyful, & never to return"
May 30, 2019
Assuming it is quick and painless, and not a lot of suffering, I probably would. Though chances are, I'd still like to be able to exit on my own terms, the place, the time, the moment, and the manner in which I choose.
I wonder if I would enjoy running around the woods letting someone shoot at me. I bet it would be exhilarating, in that scary-giggly way a really good game of hide-and-seek was as a kid. I bet I wouldn't last long, I'd scream my head off and give away my position.

• Love
Reactions: jake3d, lilyeehaw and 262653
A

a_strange_day

Arcanist
Jul 16, 2019
nah, I've been in self destruction mode for at least 2 decades so enough with that "suffering makes me feel/I deserve it"
dont need a serial killer unless it's Hannibal himself and he eats me completely, nothing left, always wanted my body to disappear

• Love
Mr2005

Mr2005

Don't shoot the messenger, give me the gun
Sep 25, 2018
I'd tell them to go fuck themselves. Actually I might take some of my rage out on them. They deserve it and there's not much to lose

Reactions: jake3d and Lennox
AnnihilatedAnna

AnnihilatedAnna

A Joke
Apr 17, 2018
I would not. For me suicide is not only about dying, it's about taking control too.

• Hugs
Reactions: jake3d, not_a_robot, freya and 1 other person
TheDevilsAngel

TheDevilsAngel

LetMeFree
Apr 22, 2019
I would let them have me
Let them do as they please
Torture me ,hurt me i deserve to suffer even more

I often thought of it....at least i would be of some use and entertainment for somebody even if they may be a serial killer ....

• Hugs
Reactions: lilyeehaw
Lennox

Lennox

No alarms, and no surprises...
Jul 21, 2019
Only if it was fast and painless. No torture, thank you.

• Love
M

Morphinekiss

Enlightened
Jun 8, 2019
When I was dumb teenager I dated this dude who wanted to be a serial killer, use me as practice. Then he ran off to Canada.

Now, I wouldn't do it.

• Hugs
Reactions: jake3d
Mr2005

Mr2005

Don't shoot the messenger, give me the gun
Sep 25, 2018
Wanted to be one? That's an ambition? Good god some people are insane. If it wasn't so horrific it would just be embarrassing

Reactions: jake3d
S

scrapindy99

Aug 1, 2019
This is an interesting thread. It makes me think that we all have such conflicting feelings when it comes to our choices in life.

「 」

「 」

May 31, 2019
no, id only take the option if it was quick and painless really. maybe have some wiggle room for negotations though

not_a_robot

not_a_robot

"i hope the leaving is joyful, & never to return"
May 30, 2019
I would but only for a pretty sexy killer. If the thought of him knifing me gently (but thoroughly) turns me on, it's a yes. Also if he is quick and very precise in his movements. Maybe grew up an a farm and has some butchery experience, or a hunter, quick with a blade. And if he quotes, at length, off top of his head, constantly, facts and figures and philosophies about death and suicide, and how horrible humans are. Especially if he saw killing me as a mercy-kill more than a thrill-kill.

There's definitely a fantasy of the type of killer I would enjoy being killed by, but he's probably as impossible to find as a perfect lover.

• Love
Reactions: 262653, 「 」, jake3d and 3 others
Laststop

Laststop

Experienced
Jul 9, 2019
I would but only for a pretty sexy killer. If the thought of him knifing me gently (but thoroughly) turns me on, it's a yes. Also if he is quick and very precise in his movements. Maybe grew up an a farm and has some butchery experience, or a hunter, quick with a blade. And if he quotes, at length, off top of his head, constantly, facts and figures and philosophies about death and suicide, and how horrible humans are. Especially if he saw killing me as a mercy-kill more than a thrill-kill.

There's definitely a fantasy of the type of killer I would enjoy being killed by, but he's probably as impossible to find as a perfect lover.
I have a very authentic Micheal Myers Halloween costume...if that does anything for you.

J

jake3d

Enlightened
May 29, 2019

There is no perfect anything on this planet unfortunately. I did come pretty close as a lover though... :ahhha:

Personally, while I'd take a bullet, I would be the one pulling the trigger. As someone mentioned above, suicide is all about being in control of your own death.