• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

MiMif

MiMif

I do not live for others to understand me...
Sep 13, 2023
If I hang myself but it fails is it likely that I will get life altering effects to my body?

Reactions: dyn00ss
dyn00ss

dyn00ss

-
Mar 3, 2023
If I hang myself but it fails is it likely that I will get life altering effects to my body?
Well, I don't know how to inform you certainly because I read about it a long time ago, from my own experience I tried total suspension on a sheet on 03/31 and I was unconscious for seconds I think until I fell on the floor, I didn't have any brain damage that I know, I just got some tics later I don't know how to explain, involuntary movements in the head, this was strange but passed, I think that depending on the time you pass out suffocating before going wrong is found or break or release from the anchor point depends on it u may have brain damage.
(I'm sorry if I say some shit)

MiMif

MiMif

I do not live for others to understand me...
Sep 13, 2023
Well, I don't know how to inform you certainly because I read about it a long time ago, from my own experience I tried total suspension on a sheet on 03/31 and I was unconscious for seconds I think until I fell on the floor, I didn't have any brain damage that I know, I just got some tics later I don't know how to explain, involuntary movements in the head, this was strange but passed, I think that depending on the time you pass out suffocating before going wrong is found or break or release from the anchor point depends on it u may have brain damage.
(I'm sorry if I say some shit)
Was it painful? Like before you fell unconscious?

dyn00ss

dyn00ss

-
Mar 3, 2023
Was it painful? Like before you fell unconscious?
I told this in some post of mine but, it wasn't painful before I passed out, only after I woke up my neck hurt like hell but it passed the next day, there was a purple mark but it passed days later, before fainting I just felt a suffocation a pressure in my head, and I fainted, it was a good feeling I didn't feel my body, nothing, it was a quiet feeling, it was all black an emptiness, and I heard my mother's voices, and I woke up. (I didn't jump literally at once, I went down and kicked the bench and I didn't even realize it had fallen)

Reactions: Mauve87 and MiMif
L

LilaBlues

Oct 2, 2023
I told this in some post of mine but, it wasn't painful before I passed out, only after I woke up my neck hurt like hell but it passed the next day, there was a purple mark but it passed days later, before fainting I just felt a suffocation a pressure in my head, and I fainted, it was a good feeling I didn't feel my body, nothing, it was a quiet feeling, it was all black an emptiness, and I heard my mother's voices, and I woke up. (I didn't jump literally at once, I went down and kicked the bench and I didn't even realize it had fallen)
So you did full suspension and it did not hurt much? As most say hanging is extremely painful and you choke? Might I asked what set up you used?

Thank you so much!

G

Gleysson

Hey, you. You're finally awake
Oct 10, 2023
It depends on how long your brain stays out of oxygen. Usually 5 minutes of hypoxia (no O2) starts brain damage. What that damage will be, should you come back, we can only guess, but the more time, the more damage. I've seen from a lazy eye to full body paralysis