landojustwannactb

landojustwannactb

Apr 29, 2021
I tried to go last night but decided not to. Ill just wait it out til mothers day is done so i can say my finally good byes to my mother and grandma. And so i can talk to the rest of my family in the motherland.

i was close to ctb last night. No one was in the park. Already picked out a spot where i wouldnt be found til daylight. Noose was waiting. But i just wanted to say good bye to everyone before leaving.

not gonna lie im nervous. I havent felt this nervous in ages. I know for a fact thisll hurt but id rather hurt for the last time than continue to suffer.

id wanna talk to my friends for the meantime but i dont wanna bother them. I also dont want them to know what im about to do. But i guess my departure wont really matter since their lives have went on before me so itll go on without me.

idk whats waiting for me beyond this world but i hope i get to see my lost family and friends i guess. Or heck if it really is just complete darkness then fuck it.

im sad as fuck but i havent really shed a tear. Only that one time where i just felt like im really done with carrying the whole world on my shoulders. Why did i have to exist? Why did i have to reach the age of 26

i wish i could just give my life to someone who really wants to live. I wish that i could just go to sleep and never wake up. Idk if this is still a cry for help or whatever bc ibe already made up my mind of leaving.

i hope my mom doesnt get hurt too much. I hope my sister achieves all her dreams and aspirations. I hope all my homies dont forget about me. I hope theres something greater waiting for me on the otherside. Im nervous terrified and kinda lowkey excited.

its been a good run i guess. 26 yrs aint that bad. Ill do the rest of the world a solid since its getting overpopulated anyway. Idk anyone of u but i hope u guys fight the good fight. And if not i hope u find peace in whatever yall are planning to do. Ill be waiting for u guys on the otherside soon

sorry for the long ass rant. Idek if yall care. I just wanted to put this out there. So that anyone in the same spot doesnt feel too alone. I might be going ahead but ill wait for whoever needs waiting on the otherside.

• Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: OhBother, FuneralCry, Dead Meat and 1 other person
W

WornOutLife

マット
Mar 22, 2020
I can relate.

Sometimes we're ready to go but there's usually something important to do or a special day on which you would literally ruin that person's life.

If I ever leave, it would be nice if I it could be on my B-DAY.

landojustwannactb

landojustwannactb

Apr 29, 2021
I can relate.

Sometimes we're ready to go but there's usually something important to do or a special day on which you would literally ruin that person's life.

If I ever leave, it would be nice if I it could be on my B-DAY.
Idk if i can wait for that now. I just turned 26 so its a long shot for me now lol. Its gloomy today until monday. This would be a great weather for me to go. Monday might just be the day.

Last edited:
  • Hugs
Reactions: WornOutLife
PSYCHO_METAL_X

PSYCHO_METAL_X

Branded By Death
Apr 20, 2021
Only reason I'm still here is because I refuse defeat. I see eventual suicide as a victory only if my father dies first.

Reactions: landojustwannactb and lobster salad