• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

Jup_not_gup

Jup_not_gup

Looking For Peace
Mar 25, 2024
In these last years i thought about suicide sometimes but just because, in the last month in a more serious way and I'm actually making a plan but I'm not sure which method to use, more available are train and hanging because id want an overdose but i can't get any med prescribed

Reactions: davidtorez
SomewhatLoved

SomewhatLoved

Bringing out the Dead and Searching for the Living
Apr 12, 2023
Hello, sorry to hear you're looking for suicide, not sure what you're going through but I know what it's like to hurt and be unsatisfied with life. If you ever need sometime to talk to you I've been fairly active recently on here -- feel free to shoot me a DM.

As for method, I as well want an overdose, but I've thought about using opioids. If you take them in high concentration (especially fentanyl), they can be extremely fatal. The problem is however that fentanyl (and most other potentially fatal medications) are illegal or only possible to get with a prescription, making this method inaccessible.

Most people in this forum seem to agree that train suicide is not the most pleasant. It may be quick, but if something goes wrong or if you flinch at the last moment and try to move there's chance you'll end up with a permanent disability/injury.

As for hanging, this is the one I'm also currently leaning towards and which I think is the best out of the 3. In this forum you might hear a lot about "partial hanging", "partial suspension", or something else along those lines, but personally I think that a "long-drop hang" might be better. The feeling of being asphyxiated is not pleasant, and I think personally a drop might be more quick and also harder to "back out of" due to SI ("survival instinct") as the drop (if from an adequate height) would essentially snap your neck and kill you almost instantly. Partial suspension is always worth investigating, because you can sort of "test" it before you actually go through with it, and stop whenever by just standing yourself up.

Reactions: Jup_not_gup
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I hope that you find the freedom you search for, I really wish the option is there to just easily die in peace, it's cruel to me how people have to struggle to leave this existence.

Reactions: Jup_not_gup