snxw

snxw

lets pretend we're numb
Apr 7, 2020
My mum asked me a few days ago about how my appointment with the psychologist/ therapist I see went. The guy said I had an attachment disorder from childhood emotional neglect, she wasn't happy about this. So she guilt tripped me and has tried to gas light me into thinking I'd made up this and my memories aren't real. She has "gone away" to get away from me for a while idk where she is but she left me home alone while suicidal and idk how to feel. She has gotten everyone to fall out with me which has made it so I can't speak to any family about it and that's all I have. The main problem is I've just got a text through from my step dad telling me I have to take the dog out. For reference I haven't taken their dog out in years due to my crippling anxiety. And yes it is their dog. So now I'm expected to go out and expose myself to something I just can't rn and I've to look after her cats and idk man. Wtf do I do I honestly feel so sick i can't leave the house but I feel terrible for the poor dog. Fuckkkk.

• Hugs
Reactions: Dead Meat and BitterlyAlive_
BitterlyAlive_

BitterlyAlive_

-
Dec 8, 2020
Attachment issues are horrible. It's even worse when someone is gaslighting you as well. Sounds like a very difficult situation you're in. Feel free to PM me, mate.

• Love
Reactions: Dead Meat