willitpass

willitpass

Don’t try to offer me help, I’ve tried everything
Mar 10, 2020
fuck. i feel so empty and alone right now. something happened last night that is going to cost a lot of money to fix but i won't know how much for a couple of days. and now i'm petrified more things are going to happen that will only add to the cost and i'm so worried about it that i can't sleep. and i had a horrible shift at work and all i want is to be good at my job but i'm too depressed to even do that. and i'm lonely. fuck i'm lonely. i am desperately lonely and every attempt i make to make friends falls through. everything hurts. and i need to cry, i know i'll feel temporarily better if i cry but i haven't been able to in months and i don't think i'm physically capable of it anymore. i don't even really feel joy anymore either. i don't know what i am if i feel nothing

• Aww..
  • Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: makethepainstop, Venus13, katagiri83 and 2 others
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
It does sound very tiring what you are going through and I get that it can be so dreadful having to endure a life that is just constant suffering. It's awful how in this life so many things can easily go wrong and get worse but I wish you the best.