Ameya

Ameya

A nobody
Mar 22, 2021
I don't really have anyone left to vent to or place. I feel like a pretty lonely dude. I have friendish and all, but I don't feel close to anyone at all. I don't feel like I can open up anymore bc for me it has been the same bs for years now. I know truly no one cares, I'm not saying this from a place of pity, but I see it. People tell me they miss me when I am not there, but they make sure to make me feel lonely af. Never contacting me and stuff.

I know I should be more grateful and shit bc some ppl here have no one at all. But for fuvks sake my mind is clouded af right now.

I am my own echo chamber man. I should start taking fucking action. I have promised people a few things before I die, but I don't know if I really want to keep them all up the promises. Or if I even can.

I fucking hate loneliness or feeling like it. It never goes away. Death is my only escape really.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Praestat_Mori, Sweet Tart, not-2-b-the-answer and 1 other person
Huntfish34

Huntfish34

Enlightened
Mar 13, 2020
I certainly relate, sorry you are feeling that way. I've always heard that distinction of being " alone " and " lonely ". I know they are different, but to me the 2 can also go hand in hand. Maybe just a matter of perspective.. idk

Rest assured that you are Not alone here on SS. ♥ Thoughts and prayers to you in whatever may happen. Godspeed. -

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: Praestat_Mori, not-2-b-the-answer and Ameya
Ameya

Ameya

A nobody
Mar 22, 2021
I certainly relate, sorry you are feeling that way. I've always heard that distinction of being " alone " and " lonely ". I know they are different, but to me the 2 can also go hand in hand. Maybe just a matter of perspective.. idk

Rest assured that you are Not alone here on SS. ♥ Thoughts and prayers to you in whatever may happen. Godspeed. -
thank you

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Huntfish34 and not-2-b-the-answer
not-2-b-the-answer

not-2-b-the-answer

Archangel
Mar 23, 2018
Sorry life has brought you here. Seems like people can't be bothered to care about us until we are gone. :hug::heart::hug:

• Hugs
Reactions: Ameya and Huntfish34
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
It's certainly true that people are too self centred to ever care, it's just the reality that you cannot rely on people, but I just think it's true that in this cruel world there's no real relief from suffering, I also see death as being the escape as to die solves all problems and this existence won't even be a distant memory once I'm gone.